There are moments when I see the breathtaking level of disclosure happening on AU, and wonder at the minuscule audience who can appreciate what they are seeing. Armies of academics, journalists, and researchers who couldn’t recognise a diamond if it fell from the sky right in front of a jewellery shop window in a box labelled “mystery precious stone”. They have no curiosity and no ability to accept oblique communications from unofficial sources. One quick search on a database for published papers, and no results means it doesn’t exist, even if they hold it in their hand. Future historians will comb over the AU archive and marvel at what went on here. There are disclosure ops all over the place, but this looks like the premier one. Significance way beyond its size. And being AU, I will never write an article about it. The price of membership is discretion about who you invite in.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

We are a big part of history. I am proud to be here with all of you . 💖

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Hope you doing well Martin.

We know. We watch. We hear.
We pray. We tear. We cheer.
We bare it all. Reveal it all.
Children of God standing tall.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

💖

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

🌟 Martin 👏👏👏

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

Absolutely! Well said!

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

We go way back and there are no words to express my love for you Martin. 💌

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

🌹

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Nice Martin ... 💥

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

You know what you made me think about with this post?

The Bible

How some of It was re edited corrected stained confused or hidden...

If this Is history in the making, AU could represent an intact record of what Is going on

Words from the Heart
Raw
Real

Protecting this Place (not talking about It) it's an act of Love

Like telling a lie to save Someone s life

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Well I have tried to share au postings around in my small domain of Telegram, Gab, Twtr, and AU.

I've thought it 'odd' that au posts won't link on Twtr

Gab will
Telegram yup
AU .. nope

I think the 'explanation'/disclaimer thing that flashes at the bottom too fast to capture includes the word 'dangerous' or something

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

AU links on twitter have been blocked since the Jack Dorsey Days of twitter. they used to be shared on there but then they banned it as Miss information and right wring terrorists people

(1) Show this thread

Perfectly Said Martin!!

We seem to be a Vibe, a Family, a Place where we can all say and feel “These are My People”…. without even knowing what our physical bodies look like!!

Makes me wonder, is this similar to how we will recognize peope in Heaven? By Vibes?

#FamilyIsEverything

🙌🙏❤️

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Hi Martin,
I hope you are well these days. AU has been a great place to be part of the truth movement. I been here since the start. Still can't get back on X or twit. TS is growing. Let's see what unfolds as 2023 comes to a close. Truth be told I'm Tired.

Thank you for another Awesome post Martin !!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Martin
Have you heard this clip?
This will give you chicken skin
I just heard this , I had to listen twice 😊
It's happening!!
Love Bosi more now 😊!!
Take care. Au, we are winners!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response arba happihr to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

This reignites a curiosity I’ve been wondering about lately…not that it matters, but anyone have an idea of how many folks are on AU??

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Pres Trump to his Publication

I have always wondered that myself...

(1) Show this thread

Love this Martin..I would love to be as good an Anon..Patriot..as you😌

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Amen, brotha! I have wanted to share some amazing videos that were imbedded but passed because it might link people here that aren't quite ready for an invitation to my home. They might be the kind who would come join the party and end up drunk and peeing in a houseplant. Forgive my lack of eloquence, but you get the point.

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

The first rule of AU…don’t talk about AU! 🤣🤣🤣

It’s strange, but I’ve always felt guarded about AU. Not protective. Just a sort of knowing that others wouldn’t get it.

Some people take things so literally and don’t appreciate the nuances. It makes it hard to explain. I’ve found it easier to just stay quiet.

I’m pretty sure that there are people here who are pretty close to my location, geographically speaking. And it’s not to say that some who are savvy haven’t figured it out. I just can’t bring myself to step out into the open.

Having been a targeted individual from birth, I tend to feel more secure if I’m not blasting it out there. I know THEY know where I am. I just don’t understand why I’m so interesting to THEM.

All that to say. I’m not interested in dragging more people in and putting others at risk.

Those that need to be here. Will be here.

AMEN MARTIN HAS BEEN MY HOME BASE SINCE JAN 2021
I SAW KOBAS INVITE TO HERE ON FB THE DAY BEFORE MY 17TH AND FINAL BOOTED OFF OF FAKEBOOK THEY DEPLATEFORMED ME I LOST EVERYTHING EVEN PICTURES OF LATE FAMILY MEMBERS AND PETS I WAS ALSO ON EVERY TRUMP PAGE AND Q PAGE I WAS A MODERATOR ON THE Q THE GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD PAGE OF 35 THOUSAND MEMBERS
NEEDLESS TO SAY I TOOK IT AS A DOUBLE SIGN BEEN HERE EVER SINCE ANONUP IS A VERY SPECIAL PLACE I AM GLAD WE ARE ALL HERE TOGETHER ONWARD AND UPWARD WE GO

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

AU
The golden source.
The mine that sends treasures to all
Weather sheep accept or not...

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Agreed.
Only those who hunger & thirst for truth.

Love life, why am I here, why did I find you? 💖🌠✨WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🌎💗

Discernment and Cognitive Dissonance at its best. Thank you Martin for it all. You are so important to my healthy AU life experience.
😎 💖

👍👍👍

"Future historians will comb over the AU archive and marvel at what went on here."

This is my go-to place, a single click on Timeline never fails to bring up something of interest.

I wonder if this site will remain once it's all over? It would be a travesty to wipe out all the research people have shared, their insights, thoughts, & shared experiences.

anonup appeared out of the blue, I don't really know who set it up but it appeared at the time we needed to continue after being booted off twitter.

We don't have people posting just to be noticed, most here are too savvy to fall for fake patriots. We are people who care, who wish to share our findings so others may know.

We don't mind if we don't get a lot of reposts or likes, as long as we know our posts will be viewed is enough. If it helps just one person, our efforts are worth it. I appreciate what others share, we can't find it all ourselves.

Together, we get it.

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication

Wonderful post. TY. 💕 🔥

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication

SO GLAD FOR A PLACE OF FAMILY OF LIKE-MINDED HUMANS FOR SUPPORT. THANK YOU.

(11) Show this thread

KeK