Ok so anyone else been fighting some weird energy last 2 or 3 days?
I have been fighting nauseousness and headaches as has one of my frens here.
Nana is beginning to wonder if someone has turned up the 5g shit or something,

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Same here - I knew something was different. We were warned to stay away from our phones.... you saw that warning right? From our Friend?

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Hey Nana, I saw this over the weekend. I'm not sure if it's related, but I thought I'd share it.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Helen Wheels to her Publication

Yeah you may remember VK at some point a few yrs ago telling us something to the effect that it might be a good idea to know where the 5G towers were around us in case we needed to knock them down.
My thoughts were that millions more in China died than they told of. That those young ppl literally falling over dead in the streets and at their desks, with suddenly millions of phones suddenly not having owners had something to do with experimenting with 5G.
Even with most heart attacks ppl don't die that quickly from what I have heard of.

Who has control of it idk, but he did mention it a few yrs back.

(1) Show this thread

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

Something is going on....nausea and headache for no reasons.... I don't get headaches, and am rarely nauseous.... I'm as far west in Florida as you can get, almost Alabama

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication

im on my 3rd to 4th wek of this idk whats going on i live in the middle of the usa my dr is starting to run test

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

I didn't want to mess up your "17", but yes. I have had a headache for 2 days, right in the center of my forehead. (Florida Panhandle).

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

Nana doesn't buy into this guy at all.
He claimed I think over 2 yrs ago that we were all going to ascend at the same time back then and when it didn't happen he had to redo his scam that he knows all.
But that is just me.

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

I've been super tired. Actually took a nap Friday which hasn't happened since I was still breastfeeding, 4 years ago 😳
But it could be the stress of reality I'm dealing with too

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

While I do believe as well that the frequency that Earth is moving into is different, I myself do not believe that we are going to just jump to some dimension where we are just pure energy.

I experienced this existence in my NDE so I understand what it is and that it is real.

Perhaps if you die you will get there immediately, but my person opinion is that the process of humanity evolving to that state will take longer.
But that is just my opinion.

(1) Show this thread

Yeah this weekend I felt somewhat of a headache I figured it was because of the Barometric pressure was off low humidity was very high in New Hampshire

FJB .......Trump is my President

Yes

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I actually popped in here to share the same. Not just nauseum, headaches and sweating but anger and frustration too. The last 2 weeks I have felt off balance. I am praying constantly to fight it off.

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Mine have been bad lately, especially waking at 1am. Thought about my new glasses, calling chiropractor or getting emf meter & repellers... I'm at a loss honestly

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

YES but not because of 5G and Chem trails.... there is a shift happening and our bodies need to adjust... no one said it was going to be comfortable.... HERE COMES THE PAIN..... Q was telling us... the PAIN is for us...
Birthing PAIN is not easy but look what you get when its over... LIFE!!!

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Nana - I have been feeling the same way - no energy, moody and somewhat anxiety ridden which is out of character for me...I am just taking it easy - hoping that this too will pass

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Same, and Exhausted beyond sleep...Somethin is habbening..

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Nana has been about the same for 2 or 3 days. I will be spending the day in the water today hoping to refresh.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Yes!!

Yes! Something afoot 🤔

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

I've escaped the city for a much needed respite, but had that dizzy/lightheaded, nauseous headache a week ago.

My dad experienced it last week, Thursday.
A colleague got hit yesterday.

What's IN all this smoky air, anyhow.....?

Feel better, everyOne!
🙏🙏🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

My son had one too. We're in NJ.

That is true it could also be a factor.
My sister had something similar to vertigo a few days ago.

(2) Show this thread

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

For me its been all last week..not sure what that was all about..

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

I'm in Philly and I've said for a long time it's something with 5G here. (That and constant chemtrails .)
Some of the Jersey shore points have had issues with younger ones acting up there in droves and causing problems. I've wondered if 5G there too. 🤔

In response Gray 359 to her Publication

Well also Juan has told me and the public that the chemtrails while not great for us are necessary to track missiles.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Gray 359 to her Publication

5G bad and CHEM TRAILS bad - welcome to your 3D HELL HOLE.... this is not what it is... I just posted about all of this...
I do not know what to say anymore - are we going to allow people to continue to think this or are we going to listen to the ones who really did the work and research to find out what it really is?
Nana - really Juan said that ? please... Dis/Information is necessary... so ridiculous!

(2) Show this thread

In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication

Thanks, perhaps.
There have been several times in the last few yrs when it felt like something was up with this.
I don't use the phone a lot unless I am looking at tictoks, which yep I have been doing this am.
I use my laptop more but I am guessing same difference.
Will be off it most of the rest of the day perhaps.

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication

Well I kinda have to, because I work on my phone & laptop 😬

(2) Show this thread