Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok so anyone else been fighting some weird energy last 2 or 3 days?
I have been fighting nauseousness and headaches as has one of my frens here.
Nana is beginning to wonder if someone has turned up the 5g shit or something,

Nana doesn't buy into this guy at all.
He claimed I think over 2 yrs ago that we were all going to ascend at the same time back then and when it didn't happen he had to redo his scam that he knows all.
But that is just me.

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I didn't see those videos, Nana.
Discernment is always needed in everything for sure.
Just posted cause I think the flares have a lot to do with how we're feeling also.
💚

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

Thank you for sharing too!
I would agree that they would as well.
I just always wish we could get the unvarnished truth about a lot of this stuff that affects our lives!

God whispered loudly in my ear a few yrs ago, "Same Day Truth".
Won't it be wonderful when we get to a point where we get this and can know it is so?

I truly believe that eventually humans will evolve to a consciousness level where
we "Just know" the truth and can't be lied to or tricked!

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

I disagree - he does not claim to know everything - but his info makes sense - at least most of it... I do watch him now and then and much of what he says aligns with me and what my symptoms are. How many times did you watch his videos?--Because thats a pretty big judgement to pass when you just said that JUAN told you the so called chem trails are for the missiles..which makes no sense... You know what >- you are doing a lot of damage here - people look to you for answers and when I see see these ridiculous statements (which has zero resination with me) makes me wonder,,, handling with kid gloves? - is it truth or is it something else?.. When you RE- POST these comments onto the feed it opens up a giant can of worms. It also opens up a line of fire from your FAN CLUB towards the ones who go against what you are saying - then comes the mudslinging and name calling... it also puts doubt in the minds of your fan club towards people like me who actually do the work and research.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Here I will save you a trip - I will repost this myself..

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Like I said before you are more than welcome to what ever perception of things you want.

I have watched many of his videos and just pointing out that what he said would happen on certain dates did not.

I would agree that the Earth is moving into a different frequency in space and that too could account for some of the symptoms.

Anyone can have what ever opinion of me or of Juan they like, but in my perception he is within the Q team information system and has proven over and over that what he has said has happened.

I did as you asked and visited your feed.
All I can say is that you seem to have a lot of anger in many of your post and also seem to be determined to pull me into it.

Prayers for you and I wish you all the best. I am happy to converse with anyone but will not continue with this purposeful negativity.
I do not demand anyone agree with me these are just conversations.

(3) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

5G shit possible but I would like to think That Trump and the Whites hats on top of that but until the final reveal we wont know!