Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok so anyone else been fighting some weird energy last 2 or 3 days?
I have been fighting nauseousness and headaches as has one of my frens here.
Nana is beginning to wonder if someone has turned up the 5g shit or something,

I'm in Philly and I've said for a long time it's something with 5G here. (That and constant chemtrails .)
Some of the Jersey shore points have had issues with younger ones acting up there in droves and causing problems. I've wondered if 5G there too. 🤔

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Gray359 in this post can reply

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Gray 359 to her Publication

5G bad and CHEM TRAILS bad - welcome to your 3D HELL HOLE.... this is not what it is... I just posted about all of this...
I do not know what to say anymore - are we going to allow people to continue to think this or are we going to listen to the ones who really did the work and research to find out what it really is?
Nana - really Juan said that ? please... Dis/Information is necessary... so ridiculous!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Gray 359 to her Publication

Well also Juan has told me and the public that the chemtrails while not great for us are necessary to track missiles.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Interesting.

I would assume missiles can be tracked by radar or something more advanced, instead of spraying all kinds of poison on humanity 🤷🏻‍♀️Just Saying it’s an excuse ,my Opinion .

(2) Show this thread