Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok so anyone else been fighting some weird energy last 2 or 3 days?
I have been fighting nauseousness and headaches as has one of my frens here.
Nana is beginning to wonder if someone has turned up the 5g shit or something,

Only people mentioned by @Zippydog in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

While I do believe as well that the frequency that Earth is moving into is different, I myself do not believe that we are going to just jump to some dimension where we are just pure energy.

I experienced this existence in my NDE so I understand what it is and that it is real.

Perhaps if you die you will get there immediately, but my person opinion is that the process of humanity evolving to that state will take longer.
But that is just my opinion.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

WHAT HAPPENS TO CHRISTIANS WHEN THEY DROP A NUKE? IMO WE GO HOME PER THE RAPTURE. GOD IS TALKING TO MILLIONS RIGHT NOW IN THIS TIME OF ASENION. WE ALL HAVE WORK TO DO ON OUR SELVES. GOD BLESS ALL.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I can relate. I have rescue animals to take care of and I'm not going anywhere without them! There are plenty of folks to attend the ascension party but someone has to stay behind and clean up the mess!

(2) Show this thread