Could use some prayers today Patriots. Think WE all could. Keep the FAITH. WE know how this ends. Love to all. Praise GOD

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈSending love and prayers your way. Please Heavenly Father, watch over Tank and help him through, whatever it is that is troubling him. Give him whatever he needs to see it through. Please Father, watch over all of humanity. Help us lean on you to see us through these trying times, going on around us. Keep us all safe and protected with Your Holy Armor and keep us all sheltered under Your Wings. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Prayers Tank. Hoping that God will give you peace that passes understanding in this time.

For everyone of us here on AU, and everyone in the world to have a feeling of calm and serenity, that all will turn out well.

Love and hugs.πŸ™πŸ’š

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God Bless you and your family/friends!!!

Prayer sent!!!πŸ™

Much Love, Light, Healing and Blessings!!!

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ55πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Prayers brother. Miss you!

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΎ

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

God bless
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers for you and all of us!

Prayers to you and all the Patriots out there who are keeping the faith. πŸ™

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

You got itπŸ™

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Prayers for you fren and for all our frens here and WW.
Much love to you all!!
❀️❀️

Prayers for You Tank and Everyone, Love You All Family!!
❀️πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°β€οΈ

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

FJB .......Trump is my President

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

Prayers going up for you Tank

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

🀍

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ’–βœ¨οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™βœ¨οΈπŸ’–

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

Thank you for this Tank,
praying for you! πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

πŸ™πŸ’›πŸ™

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I pray that God will bring each of us a better tomorrow!πŸ™πŸ™

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Praying πŸ™

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Sending up prayers Tank and know that God will see us through this. Keep the faith my friend. We will do this together. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

❀️

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ™βœ¨πŸ™πŸ™

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

Sending prayers, blessings and much love!
πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’—βœ¨

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Wanted to pick up free plexiglas - a listing on Craigslist. Send your email and phone and let me know how soon you can come get it (the ad stated). I responded late evening, less than half hour after it was posted. Finally by Monday (after it seemed I would never hear back), β€œsorry, just saw this, can you come get it?” I responded in less than one minute, β€œyes if you give me your address I can be there at lunchtime today, I can even just grab it off the porch if you like!” The response was β€œokay, just let me know when you are on your way in case you change your mind and I’ll give you the address then.”
Maybe I should change my mind if this person is not really okay because I live in a blue city 😳 I did text as I was leaving, asked for the address, then I went there, grabbed it from the yard, next to a sign that said, β€œPray For Our Country”.
I texted, β€œThank you! …and I do pray for our country daily πŸ™πŸ»β€ My new friend was pretty chatty after that 😎

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

It's so sad that there's so much fear and distrust now in our world. People aren't able to even trust to GIVE something away. People's "word" means very little in general society it seems. I'm glad you were able to get the plexi and that the person did turn out to be decent.

(1) Show this thread

counting the days until vacation. July 3!

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

I am feeling lost as well. My dad passed yesterday and I'm trying to process all of it. Going home to the funeral is going to bring up some difficult feelings and I need to figure out how to move on from the past.

In response History Repeats to her Publication

So sorry for your loss.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response History Repeats to her Publication

I'm so sorry for your loss. Lost mine many years ago and Mom's time is coming to a close. You may consider Bach's Rescue Remedy to help. I wish I had that when I lost mine. πŸ™

(8) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»