Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

Could use some prayers today Patriots. Think WE all could. Keep the FAITH. WE know how this ends. Love to all. Praise GOD

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Wanted to pick up free plexiglas - a listing on Craigslist. Send your email and phone and let me know how soon you can come get it (the ad stated). I responded late evening, less than half hour after it was posted. Finally by Monday (after it seemed I would never hear back), “sorry, just saw this, can you come get it?” I responded in less than one minute, “yes if you give me your address I can be there at lunchtime today, I can even just grab it off the porch if you like!” The response was “okay, just let me know when you are on your way in case you change your mind and I’ll give you the address then.”
Maybe I should change my mind if this person is not really okay because I live in a blue city 😳 I did text as I was leaving, asked for the address, then I went there, grabbed it from the yard, next to a sign that said, “Pray For Our Country”.
I texted, “Thank you! …and I do pray for our country daily 🙏🏻” My new friend was pretty chatty after that 😎

It's so sad that there's so much fear and distrust now in our world. People aren't able to even trust to GIVE something away. People's "word" means very little in general society it seems. I'm glad you were able to get the plexi and that the person did turn out to be decent.

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Thanks! It felt like I found a conservative friend hiding out in this stupid mad world. Not afraid of me, just afraid of everyone who is not anything like us… which is just the way it is when you are outnumbered and you don’t want to be attacked for no good reason. It made my heart smile to see them brighten up a little 💕

It is extremely sad, but so true… in a blue city you might not survive if you don’t just plan to keep your head down sometimes. I am so glad I did not give up and I got to show them we are not all stupid mad around here.