Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

Could use some prayers today Patriots. Think WE all could. Keep the FAITH. WE know how this ends. Love to all. Praise GOD

I am feeling lost as well. My dad passed yesterday and I'm trying to process all of it. Going home to the funeral is going to bring up some difficult feelings and I need to figure out how to move on from the past.

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Crunchy_Martha in this post can reply

In response History Repeats to her Publication

I'm so sorry for your loss. Lost mine many years ago and Mom's time is coming to a close. You may consider Bach's Rescue Remedy to help. I wish I had that when I lost mine. 🙏

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

In response Cat Lee to her Publication

Thank you for your suggestion, I will have to look into that

(1) Show this thread

So sorry for your loss.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

Thank you all, your thoughts and prayers are very much appreciated, more than you know!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

So very sorry for your loss. Love and prayers to see you through this. 🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

So very sorry for your loss. Praying that you will find peace! 🙏🙏💔🙏🙏

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Saying a prayer for you and your Dad.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

My deepest condolences to you, trust God, believe God, lean in real hard🐸🙏🏻😇

So sorry for your loss.
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏