All of us Anons & Patriots took a hit after the Twitter suspension and since then it has been rough.

We lost the collective vibe and strength we all had to influences the masses. AU has been great, sure.

But itโ€™s a fish tank of Patriots. We were removed from the ocean.

It does feel like things are about to change forever though.

Who can feel it?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Release the frogs ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ•ถ
It's been a hot minute, still lub you DOQ!

Child of God. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

I am worn out but keep praying and hoping for America to be great again in my lifetime.

Yes Doq, Living in two worlds is exhausting, but it seems to have helped heighten senses. Can feel a change happening online and in real life.

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

Been here before...believe it when I see it.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sorry Doc, with regard to Mike, I couldn't resist!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Started over again for the umpteenth time...give me a follow if there..we need to unite

AU is home...it brought us all back together after twitter suspensions! Thankful for Koba but the battlefield is on twitter ....release the frogs !!! ๐Ÿธโค

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Par Nelli to her Publication

Agreed

(1) Show this thread

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโœŒ๐Ÿผ

I pray very soon! We've been feeling it โค๏ธ

๐Ÿ•ŠAKA Sherry Mac๐Ÿ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWW๐Ÿ’งSOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW๐Ÿ’ง

Wish I could talk more but yes very much agreed.

#WWG1WGA / Romans 12:2๐Ÿ—/ โœจQuestion EVERYTHING / ๐ŸŒŸTruth will prevail

can definitely feel it in every thing, in every way. The separation of the worlds I live in is exhausting but praying for a united one soon.

I feel it. I also feel that as soon as the Anons are needed back on the Twitter battlefield, we will be called up. Until then, we keep arming ourselves with truth, love, and as much information we can gather ourselves and from one another to unleash when the time is right. Many Anons have made it back to Twitter; maybe to start waking some folks up in preparation for our full return.
Hold the line. Pray. AU is home.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

WHEN THE BANNED ANONS ENTER TWITTER'S BATTLEFIELD WE WILL BE A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH!

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

WE ARE.....REVELATION AND ARMAGEDDON....1111

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I have been on Gab since April 2017.I am done with titter.I have red pilled many and titter will have to red pill on their own.

(2) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

It was all planned long ago๐Ÿ’– we are all exactly where we were meant to be๐ŸŽ‡ It does feel like we are floating through reality lately. And it's about to stop. Hang on tight everyone๐Ÿ‘Š God wins!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Are you on Twit Benna? i made another accout

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I hope so, it's starting to feel like this will take generations and won't get any relief in this one.

(3) Show this thread

I wish I had your optimism Doc. I have just about given up that ANY of these evil doers and criminals will ever be punished. The court cases, investigations, conservative politicians showing their anger, etc. is all for show. Nothing can stop what is coming? Sorry to be a pessimist but it is more than likely Nothing is coming.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response USA DAR to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, tin-foil hat wearer, meme war veteran, friend of Pepe!

I had four separate Twitter channels banned or life.

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น/๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง/๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒKindness is Free ๐Ÿ’–โœจFamily is Everythingโœจ๐Ÿ’–

Felt it strongly today Doq โœจ

La vรฉritรฉ arrive ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘Š

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA ๐Ÿธ

BROTHER WE HERE FOR A REASON!! NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING!!

AU has become a port in the storm to me...found my family. Do I want back on the battlefield? Yes. Would I give up the experience and friendships I have made on AU...absolutely not

PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

I don't mind being in this fish tank, although I have thought of going on twitter. There are many Carp in the twitter tank (ocean) who would gladly eat us all...but the battle continuesโœจ

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" โ€œChance Favors the Prepared Mindโ€ Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

it has become a port some call home and Yet I agree it is a fish tank separate from the Ocean I had hope to get my twitter account restored long ago everytime I try it links my old account and suspends me. Sad shame there are tons of great accounts on AU and great patriots lovers of God and Truth here. We need to stick together and find and way to port all this truth to the masses its not about who is doing it about getting it out there.
Keep the faith God Speed Patriots we are close too the Beginning๐ŸŒŸ not the End.๐Ÿ’ฅ

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Many things have already changed under PDJT
#1 God is back
#2 Love is back
#3 Neighbor helping neighbor
#4 Things are getting quieter.
#5 We are learning to Trust ourselves
Just to name a few

I keep hearing things are going to change. All I see is people still censored on Twitter, Tucker Carlson silenced and NO ONE HAS BEEN ARRESTED EXCEPT US! Everyone was saying this is gonna be a huge week! Well Iโ€™m still waitingโ€ฆ

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฅด

I do. Drip drip drip flood.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

When the time comes Doq, we are ready until then we pray and wait. Be well and God Bless.

KeK

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Oooooook.

Now theyโ€™re just playing with me at this point.

Sad ./sync :(

More signal...less noise? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” Bring on the storm

Only followers of this user (@1221Dovetail) can see their posts

(11) Show this thread