Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

All of us Anons & Patriots took a hit after the Twitter suspension and since then it has been rough.

We lost the collective vibe and strength we all had to influences the masses. AU has been great, sure.

But it’s a fish tank of Patriots. We were removed from the ocean.

It does feel like things are about to change forever though.

Who can feel it?

It was all planned long ago💖 we are all exactly where we were meant to be🎇 It does feel like we are floating through reality lately. And it's about to stop. Hang on tight everyone👊 God wins!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I hope so, it's starting to feel like this will take generations and won't get any relief in this one.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Are you on Twit Benna? i made another accout

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Erin Smith to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Escalating now for sure! 🥰🙏🏼

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

🎇🎇🎇😊

(1) Show this thread