Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

All of us Anons & Patriots took a hit after the Twitter suspension and since then it has been rough.

We lost the collective vibe and strength we all had to influences the masses. AU has been great, sure.

But it’s a fish tank of Patriots. We were removed from the ocean.

It does feel like things are about to change forever though.

Who can feel it?

Oooooook.

Now they’re just playing with me at this point.

Sad ./sync :(

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

More signal...less noise? 🤔🤔🤔 Bring on the storm

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

As in Signal, the military app? Hmmm are they linked? Wonder what other social media platforms are linked to Twat? Just thinking out loud...

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

They can’t handle you/us yet. 😂. They have enough mental pain from Elon. He’s the ice breaker. Anons are the battleship. 😊

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

AU IS the signal.

Twitter just repeats it.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

AU is authentic! I won't be going back to Twatter, as they should have already reinstated the little guys they took out with no notice and for no valid reason. I've asked 3 times to be reinstated. They acknowledge my requests, but it goes no further. If I am going to be punished, I'd appreciate being guilty.. 🙃

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

DANGER ZONE - YouTube

A song from the movie - Top Gun"Danger Zone" is a song, with music composed by Giorgio Moroder and lyrics written by Tom Whitlock, which American singer-song...

Wish I were a part of it.

Elon is tasked with destroying it, and succeeding.

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

films getting a bit low budget

Remember to look for miracles...

I always thought that Elon 2.0 had a Bannon vibe.

#VIBESAREREAL

The ones who begin to question need to research for themselves first

Next, when the anons are allowed back on, our “crazy” is accepted.

Then our vibes and frequencies are more aligned.

Dark to light is a spiritual pattern, for dark to come to light, they must become “desperate” for “answers” and willing to accept what they once rejected.

🙌🥰🙌