Why is it that VK, with over 30,000 followers, only sees 150-300/ 1% likes on average? Why would he post the Hampstead clip if it wasn't true? How many newcomers here followed up with a deeper dive? What is the purpose of bringing this to our attention again? Good morning Truth seeker.

#TheGreatAwakening

https://anonup.com/thread/12138521

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

When it is repeatative..it becomes NORMAL.
Reporting it becomes disconnected-disassociate.

Survival becomes normal.

I'm not sure why the low likes other than...if anyone is like me. I struggle to "LIKE" these posts...and quite honestly I probably didn't "like" it at the time. If it were a flaming angry emoji instead of a smiley face. I'd be all over it. I remember seeing these videos several years ago and remember thinking at the time (besides horrified) these children have had to completely numb out. They weren't allowed to (in most cases) fight back, cry, etc. It's how they survived. They had to completely dissociate from the pain and trauma. That...is why they can speak so clearly and matter of factly about such horrors. The fact that they DID survive it...is a miracle in itself. They were raised in it from the time they were babies. They were groomed by a sick "father" to BE (I believe) the future generation of sick satanic cult leaders. The fact that they were able to break free AND "out" that whole sick school and the people participating...is horrifying and yet so admirable at the same tim

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

This is a very interesting post script. I'm going to give it a look. I Noticed that BBC, the rest of Fake News, and "fact checking" sites have been quick to debunk Hampstead which leads me to believe strongly that it's all true. Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Remember watching a very long version of these kids describing these rituals years ago. Shocking.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

I spent time looking for maybe the same version last night at Rumble and Bitchute without a lot of success. There's enough still out there though for people to get the idea.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

I belive this was on 60 min Australia years ago..if I remember correctly

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Heartbreaking 😭 DEATH PENALTY to Every satanist, pedophile, human trafficker & ALL GUILTY of crimes against Humanity. God Said so. Exodus 21:12-14 💙

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

Exodus keeps it real.

(1) Show this thread

Been there done that got the fuckin t shirt.
Can't/Won't watch or look at any more horrible shit it's eating away at people's hearts and minds. The definition of performing the exact same experiment over and over and expecting different results. [Insanity]
I'm all in for extermination of evil no matter what it takes.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Agreed. We already know. The war won't be won if we're all in straightjackets.

(1) Show this thread

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Idk about the likes.
Perhaps we have many many that just view and do not participate.

Sparking replies is even more difficult!
I am not sure why unless ppl just dont have time.

There are many videos that we have been posting for years that are just now getting public traction.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

A child speaks on the torturous rituals done by the pedos that run the world. Notice his#PANDAEYES ?
He also doesn’t seem to find anything wrong with what they did, think he was born into these trafficking rings?
#pizzagate#SaveTheChildren

https://twitter.com/iitsaliien/status/1284651259602046978

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

It's encouraging that this account is restored. I glanced it. It's like entering a time machine to Jan 2020 when the account appears to have been suspended. Besides the strange profile pic she was dotting familiar subject matter and retweeted this...

https://twitter.com/LandonStarbuck/status/1318627456090316807?s=2

(1) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

There are things I can only watch one time...as it gives me great heartache to watch it or anything else like it. I feel the evil. I pass over things just to protect my heart. I know it exists. I know many evil things happen/happened. I pray for those involved....

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

I respect that. This was part of the purpose of the anons. I admitted recently that going down these rabbit holes of sexual abuse against children- which seem to never end- was starting to really take a toll on me too.

(1) Show this thread

The Hampstead children are so rare as they articulate the details in the occult crimes against children.

Most children involved in these occults would not have survived.
The fact that these videos are not being suppressed anymore is a sign that the white hats are now in control.

The more people that know about these videos and have watched them the sooner they will be open to accepting the truth of the atrocities that humans have been living under for so many years. It's time to wake up and this is a wake up call.

Thank you for your post.

😎👍

What is the Hampsted file?

In response Niece Nardini to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

VK'S NUMBERS AND THE POWER OF 10 (31/4)

It has been Estimated that only 5-10 Percent of the Global Population is Spiritually Awake to One Degree or Another.

VK'S Numbers of Likes are 0.5-1 Percent of his Total Number of Followers, so his Numbers, when Viewed in this Context are a Perfect Fractal of this Estimate. /

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Thank you for finding the silver lining. I knew that there had to be an explanation.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Wow people need to wake up my goodness this trickle trickle I know some might not be able to take it but we did anyhow it tougher some days than others

(2) Show this thread

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe he wants to see how many will repost it (I know you did it to point this out). ANYONE who is AWAKE already knows this- I do not need to see it again - I did a deep dive back in 2019 and my head was in the toilet for 3 weeks - I DO NOT need to see this again. I question how many people are newly awakened as the door to AWAKE was shut in 2020.. for me it seems in 2020 right after the fake-demic is when a lot of the infiltration started. Did part of the COVID money pay for this type of infiltration?. I am not saying VK is - I am saying its a TEST !

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Morning Elle can you explain the door to awake is shut in 2020 never heard of that curious, thanks.

(1) Show this thread