🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Why is it that VK, with over 30,000 followers, only sees 150-300/ 1% likes on average? Why would he post the Hampstead clip if it wasn't true? How many newcomers here followed up with a deeper dive? What is the purpose of bringing this to our attention again? Good morning Truth seeker.

#TheGreatAwakening

https://anonup.com/thread/12138521

Only people mentioned by @Zimasfriend in this post can reply

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

This is a very interesting post script. I'm going to give it a look. I Noticed that BBC, the rest of Fake News, and "fact checking" sites have been quick to debunk Hampstead which leads me to believe strongly that it's all true. Thank you.

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

That's what my thoughts were also. They tried to hard to do a major cover up and even went as far as to trump up false charges and plant drugs in one case to imprison the people trying to get awareness and help to end this mess!
And then making those poor kids recant their story even tho they have physical evidence!! Discussing!

(1) Show this thread