🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Why is it that VK, with over 30,000 followers, only sees 150-300/ 1% likes on average? Why would he post the Hampstead clip if it wasn't true? How many newcomers here followed up with a deeper dive? What is the purpose of bringing this to our attention again? Good morning Truth seeker.

#TheGreatAwakening

https://anonup.com/thread/12138521

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe he wants to see how many will repost it (I know you did it to point this out). ANYONE who is AWAKE already knows this- I do not need to see it again - I did a deep dive back in 2019 and my head was in the toilet for 3 weeks - I DO NOT need to see this again. I question how many people are newly awakened as the door to AWAKE was shut in 2020.. for me it seems in 2020 right after the fake-demic is when a lot of the infiltration started. Did part of the COVID money pay for this type of infiltration?. I am not saying VK is - I am saying its a TEST !

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DinaElle in this post can reply

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Morning Elle can you explain the door to awake is shut in 2020 never heard of that curious, thanks.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Niece Nardini to her Publication

SURE.. between 2017 and 2019 is when the a large group of people WOKE UP - right up until 2020 - early 2020 is when the infiltration started ..WHY?- Because we were all on LOCK DOWN and we were all glued to the NEWS. The White Hats took over the MSM- to control the narrative - even if it did not seem like it. The general sleeping public needed to go into a coma like state - (done for their protection) this was done via the TV/NEWS broadCAST. This needed to happen because the so called TRUTH MOVEMENT became heavily infiltrated- from You Tube and other VIDEO PLATFORMS to the multiple "Truth" sites (including this one)- Not only were they putting out FAKE NEWS and DIS-information : they also started money laundering and TRADING things that I do not want to even say... they used these sites for SICK SICK EVIL things.

(1) Show this thread