🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Why is it that VK, with over 30,000 followers, only sees 150-300/ 1% likes on average? Why would he post the Hampstead clip if it wasn't true? How many newcomers here followed up with a deeper dive? What is the purpose of bringing this to our attention again? Good morning Truth seeker.

#TheGreatAwakening

https://anonup.com/thread/12138521

I'm not sure why the low likes other than...if anyone is like me. I struggle to "LIKE" these posts...and quite honestly I probably didn't "like" it at the time. If it were a flaming angry emoji instead of a smiley face. I'd be all over it. I remember seeing these videos several years ago and remember thinking at the time (besides horrified) these children have had to completely numb out. They weren't allowed to (in most cases) fight back, cry, etc. It's how they survived. They had to completely dissociate from the pain and trauma. That...is why they can speak so clearly and matter of factly about such horrors. The fact that they DID survive it...is a miracle in itself. They were raised in it from the time they were babies. They were groomed by a sick "father" to BE (I believe) the future generation of sick satanic cult leaders. The fact that they were able to break free AND "out" that whole sick school and the people participating...is horrifying and yet so admirable at the same tim

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kimmys ConjecturingAgain, click on at the bottom under it