Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

🥴

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Hospitals drugs moms & they do it & you find out later. I cried both times.

To "r" or not to "r." That is the question.

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Not to mention the weird things they do with removed foreskins (or cells derived from them). No doubt it’s also another money maker for hospitals…..

Way my bs "relationships" went, wish I never saw one in my life. lol Sorry leaving now.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Did sometjhing happen recently "bs relationship?" I always picked the wrong men but I now believe it was so I could stand on my own. I don't believe I would be here now if I had been in any one of those relationships. I would have been distracted and not found my way here. I hope you find peace. We Anons do have each other, even though we have not met in this life, yet.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I have a years-long running theory as to why people are- on the whole- so poorly paired. Part of it is a social and environmental demasculinization and another part scents. We are drawn to our partners by our nose/ knows and people mask their natural scent right down to their dish detergent. There are many factors but I bite my tongue in service to other pressing matters, though human depopulation- contrary to what we're told- might be the greatest threat we face. That's why The Maestro brought up a Baby Boom recently and even intends to offer $ incentive imo.

(2) Show this thread

Don't get it twisted.

For the Jews, circumcision was more than a rite of passage. For them it was a sign of their covenant with God. Circumcision marked them as the chosen people – God’s special treasure.

And for Christians throughout the world, it is also a mark of being God's chosen people.

Some may think it is barbaric, but the pain to a child is minimal if done early, and the child does not remember that pain. I don't remember it, and my boys don't remember it.

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

In response Duane White to his Publication

That is my understanding as well.
Circumcision marked a covenant established with Abraham. Shortly before Isaac was born, God directed Abraham to circumcise all the males of his household, including himself, Ishmael, and his servants (Gen. 17:1-14). This was to be an ongoing practice. Every male born into his family was to be circumcised on the eighth day after his birth.
https://www.biblestudytools.com/bible-study/topical-studies/why-is-circumcision-so-important-in-the-bible.html

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I remember the doctors telling me, as boys get older, the chance of infection was great had I not did it. I was 18, 25+30 when I had my boys. I never knew. That’s no excuse, we were taught to listen to the Drs. I am sorry I did 😔 The heartbreak was immense. New born baby starved 12 hrs post. Holding them while they screamed. It felt barbaric at the time. Hoping the Lord forgives me. 😔🙏

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Removal now is all about health/cleaness/purity. which was a reason the Jews were circumcised....purity laws that included clean foods etc. In marriage it keeps the wife from getting bacterial infections from the hubbie - if he doesn't bother to wash up first. Def not a satanic ritual.

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

25 years ago, all the studies I read seemed to support that. It seems they are saying otherwise now.
I will stick with what the Bible teaches.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22114254/

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I have seen the article pop up in a couple of places, fyi, Islam does not require circumcision, only Judaism makes it mandatory.

I guess the Old Testament says its an offering to God.

Like the cannibalistic bread and wine thing in the New Testament.

I'm not part of any man run religion, so I am pretty dispassionate about all this, just reporting.

The biggest deal, in my mind, going on right now, is the Restrict Act, an open, and blatant attack on the 1st Amendment.

The entire Trump fiasco was a smokescreen for this Act I think:

Restrict Act
(being promoted as a tool to 'stop TicTok'... except NOWHERE in the document is TicTok mentioned)

."..It would be unlawful for any person to violate any order or mitigation measure issued under the RESTRICT Act, ..."

My source, but following the official full length document link:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/senate-bill/686/text?s=1&r=15

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Fact! 👆🏼

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Always questioned what this was about. It seems cruel to a baby, same as what they did to young girls...why would God create a male with foreskin? Let's discover the benefits of God's creation🙏🏻✨

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Jesus Christ sealed our new covenant with God through His Blood, sacrificed on the cross for our sins, once and for all; doing away with the old laws (old covenant). We are circumcised in our hearts, putting away the former sins of the flesh; separation from God (our old self) through repentance and baptism and receive the gift from Jesus, the Holy Spirit (Ghost). The Holy Spirit opens our soul, heart and minds to receive the pure knowledge and ways of God our Father in Heaven, making us one with Him. This is our highest vibration and communion intended with God the Father, WORD (Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit; when we choose His new covenant🙏🏻✨🕊💕

(1) Show this thread

It sure is the result of indoctrination, satanic or not.

The fact that it ever was (and still is) normalized and downplayed is disturbing.

missing R in pretty…. R=18= Jr… is it time?
:-)

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Kel Que to her Publication

China no less. Thank you. Just saw this. The Maryland AG's Office says that the number of victims is likely far higher. The investigation began in 2018.

#SaveTheChildren

https://www.cbsnews.com/baltimore/news/read-the-full-redacted-report-sex-abuse-baltimore-archdiocese-church-wjz/

(1) Show this thread

Missing R

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

I’ve always thought it was horrid and when I was pregnant I made it clear to my husband that if we had a boy it would not happen. VK, have you ever seen the ritual performed in the Jewish realm? There’s video out there and it is indeed disturbing.
There are many things I do not like about the OT and this is definitely one of them. God doesn’t make mistakes! You are born with a foreskin for a reason. So sorry for all of you sweet boys that were put through it.

mother, grandmother, animal lover, truthseeker

I never even considered getting my Boys Circumcised, as a 16 year old mother I knew at that age it was not a thing to do.