🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Finally, an easy one. Genital mutilation of a newborn baby.

#SaveTheChildren

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Don't get it twisted.

For the Jews, circumcision was more than a rite of passage. For them it was a sign of their covenant with God. Circumcision marked them as the chosen people – God’s special treasure.

And for Christians throughout the world, it is also a mark of being God's chosen people.

Some may think it is barbaric, but the pain to a child is minimal if done early, and the child does not remember that pain. I don't remember it, and my boys don't remember it.

That is my understanding as well.
Circumcision marked a covenant established with Abraham. Shortly before Isaac was born, God directed Abraham to circumcise all the males of his household, including himself, Ishmael, and his servants (Gen. 17:1-14). This was to be an ongoing practice. Every male born into his family was to be circumcised on the eighth day after his birth.
https://www.biblestudytools.com/bible-study/topical-studies/why-is-circumcision-so-important-in-the-bible.html

In response Duane White to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Truth_ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from anna justice, click on at the bottom under it