🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Finally, an easy one. Genital mutilation of a newborn baby.

#SaveTheChildren

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Way my bs "relationships" went, wish I never saw one in my life. lol Sorry leaving now.

I have a years-long running theory as to why people are- on the whole- so poorly paired. Part of it is a social and environmental demasculinization and another part scents. We are drawn to our partners by our nose/ knows and people mask their natural scent right down to their dish detergent. There are many factors but I bite my tongue in service to other pressing matters, though human depopulation- contrary to what we're told- might be the greatest threat we face. That's why The Maestro brought up a Baby Boom recently and even intends to offer $ incentive imo.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Then ya got the fakers who try and fool good women, or in some cases good men, spiritual battle is real. YEP>

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Can confirm. In Jan 2020 I asked my then-fiancé if she believed what I was laying down and she said "Yes." I said, "Please tell me who you've told then among your child therapist colleagues and family." She said, "Nobody." I said, "Leave." The End.

(1) Show this thread