🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Finally, an easy one. Genital mutilation of a newborn baby.

#SaveTheChildren

Way my bs "relationships" went, wish I never saw one in my life. lol Sorry leaving now.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I have a years-long running theory as to why people are- on the whole- so poorly paired. Part of it is a social and environmental demasculinization and another part scents. We are drawn to our partners by our nose/ knows and people mask their natural scent right down to their dish detergent. There are many factors but I bite my tongue in service to other pressing matters, though human depopulation- contrary to what we're told- might be the greatest threat we face. That's why The Maestro brought up a Baby Boom recently and even intends to offer $ incentive imo.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Then ya got the fakers who try and fool good women, or in some cases good men, spiritual battle is real. YEP>

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Did sometjhing happen recently "bs relationship?" I always picked the wrong men but I now believe it was so I could stand on my own. I don't believe I would be here now if I had been in any one of those relationships. I would have been distracted and not found my way here. I hope you find peace. We Anons do have each other, even though we have not met in this life, yet.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I live with someone that I married that is a faker, FAKED friendship with me to garner trust for marriage for ten years. SO recently and still. I don't think God did this to me, I think the ones who fool His own will answer one day. AND GOD BLESS ALL PATRIOTS>

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

It's been planned very much from a century ago. The entire dating culture of Western countries has been destroyed, and replaced with bar hookups, which was then glorified. There were nay-sayers, but as usual, nobody listened.

Stars, sitcoms and many other shows are there to promote the new "role models" and to enforce the idea. I think men saw through this easier, but there weren't enough to stop it. I suppose the majority believes they benefit from the present day "dating" system, while in my eyes it is designed to work against them.

(3) Show this thread