🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Finally, an easy one. Genital mutilation of a newborn baby.

#SaveTheChildren

Don't get it twisted.

For the Jews, circumcision was more than a rite of passage. For them it was a sign of their covenant with God. Circumcision marked them as the chosen people – God’s special treasure.

And for Christians throughout the world, it is also a mark of being God's chosen people.

Some may think it is barbaric, but the pain to a child is minimal if done early, and the child does not remember that pain. I don't remember it, and my boys don't remember it.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @whitedk57 in this post can reply

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

In response Duane White to his Publication

That is my understanding as well.
Circumcision marked a covenant established with Abraham. Shortly before Isaac was born, God directed Abraham to circumcise all the males of his household, including himself, Ishmael, and his servants (Gen. 17:1-14). This was to be an ongoing practice. Every male born into his family was to be circumcised on the eighth day after his birth.
https://www.biblestudytools.com/bible-study/topical-studies/why-is-circumcision-so-important-in-the-bible.html