I could be totally off on this, but if you connect the dots of mass snowfall, colder temps and northern lights showing up as far south as Arizona, it seems like the pole shift has happened or is happening.

Does this mean we will see the ice caps melt soon?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Mary summer Rain spoke of this back in the 80's with No Eyes. 💛

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Possibly, or maybe white hats are causing these changes so they can pretend we just made discoveries in Antarctica due to global changes, which would wake up millions or billions of people.

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

This is my area of expertise......

The ice caps flow and ebb...in 2014 we got a ship to resolute bay.... a year later the ice blocked it... climate change is a complete lie...... says all meteorologists

We watch the shift of the magnetic and keep an eye on the dilleniation of the pole shift... magnetic is not used for air traffic... they fly linear...hence why our pilots are trained to follow their route not theirs compass

A short answer is NO

Ask an expert meteorological military analyst that was in the Arctic that is secret classified.... and I may be able to respond if it is [D] ecclass...

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Can it be poles still if we flat? Might be a dumb question i am still wondering

In response memes matter to her Publication

Agree

(1) Show this thread

The AGE of the supercomp. is upon us..

Rotation Axis shift still looks the same for around ten years or so, now, peeking at the infra red sattelite cloud cover map on windy.com:
> Terra rot ax still wobbling slightly..equator winds still have a wavey pattern, partially parallel lines, indicating the wobble effect overlapping the spin velocity..

In response _AT_ 42_ to her Publication

We actually use windy in the military... I have many others that are not public...

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

This was the warmest winter we have had in the 25 years I have lived in NC. One little snow flurry, that was it for my area...we usually get a good snow once or twice a year. Come to think of it, last year was light too. I hope we don't loose winter snow...there is something peaceful about it..like a cleansing

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Cyclical.... ebb and flow

(1) Show this thread

The AGE of the supercomp. is upon us..

Magnetic poles: not yet, sauce: https://ngdc.noaa.gov/geomag/GeomagneticPoles.shtml

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I’m 30 mins East of Toronto, Canada. Our winter was quite mild. That’s nuts for us! 🤷‍♀️

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Why not? Everything is upside down. Why not the poles?
Buckle up..

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

This was the warmest Winter in FL for like 5 decades, we had 4 days below 60, usually we get a good month of upper 40's - low 60's and low humidity where we can open the doors and windows and have fresh air and not A/C...

IDK but I do NOT believe in global warming, so a shift makes much more sense..Soooo different here than in my 45 years a Cali girl.. No humidity and lived at the ocean shore hearing the waves. Sigh....😑

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
I wonder what they will find after the ice caps melt?
Something cool could be buried under the ice, right?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has heard that the change in magnetics is provable but not my wheelhouse, apparently in this lifetime.
Now the lifetime where I work on lots of complex scientific engineering projects with other ETs, I just bet I could tell ya for sure!

https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/environment/a32496561/why-magnetic-north-pole-moving/

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Humm and
I was thinking the weather was confused after they stopped the weather controlling. HAARP
Never thought about a shift

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

All I know is that in Phoenix it’s cooler than normal … not complaining at all. But the amount of rainfall lately is crazy too.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

From what I inner-stand the ICE has melted.

Call Greta......💙

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication

😂😂😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

I live 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe. I have never seen a winter like the one we are still having. Something is way off.

The pole flip hasn't happened yet, Doc.

The pole shift is being watched and mapped. If the flip had happened, we would know.

The wacky weather is a combination of HAARP fookery and solar weather. The sun, via sunspots, coronal discharge, and magnetic fields is what drives our 'normal' weather. It effects winds, rainfall, earthquakes, auroras, lightening, the magnetic pole shift, etc. It is making similar changes to the other planets.

The sun is in turn effected by the galaxy's magnetism and dust. It's why Betelgeuse is about to go nova (or perhaps already has but the light hasn't reached us yet).

Please check our Ben Davidson's daily solar weather reports. He is to space what Monkey Works is to aviation.

https://www.youtube.com/@Suspicious0bservers/videos

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

In response Water Mark to his Publication

While you're on the subject of Beteljuese, is the earth expected to experience anything other than a bright light from this event?

(3) Show this thread

With you at the helm, everything is working out for us, DJT/DOQ+! ❤️

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Doq, I think your polarity is right on. The shadow of the sun in my kitchen seems to have skipped spring and jumped to summer. Assuming the sun & moon are going to change their relative positions to the poles.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

That moon has been fooked up since 1.1.22. We were coming home from a party around 12:45...damn thing was so huge and so close, really looked fake lol....have never seen it like that ever and I grew up being on the beach alot watching the sun and moon. This last year and a half has been cray cray...it's never where it should be. Up when it should be down...down when should be up. Shows up around 10pm and leaves around 11:30PM. Wierd stuff..i have photographed it in so many stages, the sun too

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Interesting observations. Ty for sharing your ideas 💡 😊 ✨

(3) Show this thread

According to the 'climate' Nazis, yes.
So, no. 😂

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I’m in western North Carolina and the northern lights were visible in some areas here on Thursday and Friday.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Asheville?

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Another hole in sun found tried to post but let me 👀🤔

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

What's under the ice caps?

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Watch the Water ? Ice is water--my goofism
for the day

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

If the shift happened, wouldn't the stars be out of place?
Big Dipper is still where it's always been.

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

The pole is slowly shifting but hasn't 'flipped' (and likely won't for a decade or more). It is the magnetic field which is moving - not the planet.

The stars won't change position unless the planetary axis shifts. Some believe this is possible but if it is true, it isn't really a survivable scenario. So don't worry about it.

(1) Show this thread