Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I could be totally off on this, but if you connect the dots of mass snowfall, colder temps and northern lights showing up as far south as Arizona, it seems like the pole shift has happened or is happening.

Does this mean we will see the ice caps melt soon?

Nana has heard that the change in magnetics is provable but not my wheelhouse, apparently in this lifetime.
Now the lifetime where I work on lots of complex scientific engineering projects with other ETs, I just bet I could tell ya for sure!

https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/environment/a32496561/why-magnetic-north-pole-moving/

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Humm and
I was thinking the weather was confused after they stopped the weather controlling. HAARP
Never thought about a shift

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Most likely in my opinion some combination of both. I do believe the are still messing with out weather.

(1) Show this thread