Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I could be totally off on this, but if you connect the dots of mass snowfall, colder temps and northern lights showing up as far south as Arizona, it seems like the pole shift has happened or is happening.

Does this mean we will see the ice caps melt soon?

Rotation Axis shift still looks the same for around ten years or so, now, peeking at the infra red sattelite cloud cover map on windy.com:
> Terra rot ax still wobbling slightly..equator winds still have a wavey pattern, partially parallel lines, indicating the wobble effect overlapping the spin velocity..

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AT42 in this post can reply

In response _AT_ 42_ to her Publication

We actually use windy in the military... I have many others that are not public...

The AGE of the supercomp. is upon us..

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

I used to use Metoffice Satellite Imagery before it went shite..i cannot even find it easily anymore, maybe these tools are all going dark and payed for, to prevent public from researching on their own. I'm slightly worried. Would be handy to be 'inthemil' at these times, indeed. ;]

(1) Show this thread