Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I could be totally off on this, but if you connect the dots of mass snowfall, colder temps and northern lights showing up as far south as Arizona, it seems like the pole shift has happened or is happening.

Does this mean we will see the ice caps melt soon?

If the shift happened, wouldn't the stars be out of place?
Big Dipper is still where it's always been.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KungfuKelly in this post can reply

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

The pole is slowly shifting but hasn't 'flipped' (and likely won't for a decade or more). It is the magnetic field which is moving - not the planet.

The stars won't change position unless the planetary axis shifts. Some believe this is possible but if it is true, it isn't really a survivable scenario. So don't worry about it.

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Water Mark to his Publication

Where I'm at the big/little Dipper shifted 30 degrees last year & then shifted again about 15 degrees again back toward their original location. A small circle but the Midwest is a small sphere where all of the Popeye's are working overtime to take down our deep state.

See what I did there?

(1) Show this thread