Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I could be totally off on this, but if you connect the dots of mass snowfall, colder temps and northern lights showing up as far south as Arizona, it seems like the pole shift has happened or is happening.

Does this mean we will see the ice caps melt soon?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

The pole flip hasn't happened yet, Doc.

The pole shift is being watched and mapped. If the flip had happened, we would know.

The wacky weather is a combination of HAARP fookery and solar weather. The sun, via sunspots, coronal discharge, and magnetic fields is what drives our 'normal' weather. It effects winds, rainfall, earthquakes, auroras, lightening, the magnetic pole shift, etc. It is making similar changes to the other planets.

The sun is in turn effected by the galaxy's magnetism and dust. It's why Betelgeuse is about to go nova (or perhaps already has but the light hasn't reached us yet).

Please check our Ben Davidson's daily solar weather reports. He is to space what Monkey Works is to aviation.

https://www.youtube.com/@Suspicious0bservers/videos

While you're on the subject of Beteljuese, is the earth expected to experience anything other than a bright light from this event?

In response Water Mark to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @sv_patriot in this post can reply

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

Not that I know of. The distance is too great to emit energy that would be significant to Earth.

If Davidson is correct (a big if - his catastrophism theory is still fringe); there will be numerous dangerous events on Earth because the sun will go micro nova for the same reasons that Betelgeuse did. It will come later, much later, because Betelgeuse will cross the galactic current sheet sooner than Sol.

In response Water Mark to his Publication

Thank you, WaterMark.
I listened to a couple of Davidson's podcasts. Whew, I only understood about 20% of what he was saying but he sounds like he knows so interesting, nonetheless.

(1) Show this thread