Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I could be totally off on this, but if you connect the dots of mass snowfall, colder temps and northern lights showing up as far south as Arizona, it seems like the pole shift has happened or is happening.

Does this mean we will see the ice caps melt soon?

Doq, I think your polarity is right on. The shadow of the sun in my kitchen seems to have skipped spring and jumped to summer. Assuming the sun & moon are going to change their relative positions to the poles.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Interesting observations. Ty for sharing your ideas 💡 😊 ✨

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

That moon has been fooked up since 1.1.22. We were coming home from a party around 12:45...damn thing was so huge and so close, really looked fake lol....have never seen it like that ever and I grew up being on the beach alot watching the sun and moon. This last year and a half has been cray cray...it's never where it should be. Up when it should be down...down when should be up. Shows up around 10pm and leaves around 11:30PM. Wierd stuff..i have photographed it in so many stages, the sun too

I spent over 8 hours leveling out the backyard for a 15 ft round pool. When I was finished, I sat for a couple hours on and off to track the sun for placement of the deck, filter etc. for the summer months. I feel as though we missed spring and jumped into a summer sun position as well.