Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Q2Infinity 5D Earth

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Saw this in the very beginning of my journey, 3 years ago. interesting

free PDF download for 101 things every boy needs to know (not positive, may only be available on Kindle unlimited??)
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/63364288-101-things-every-boy-needs-to-know

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication

Sorry, how does that connect to the PA Supreme Court?

(1) Show this thread

jfree PDF download for: meet your strawman by David Robinson
https://edu.ebookxin.co/?book=1492877670

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

BQMBS AWAY!! 🤩🥳🙌🙏🎬

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Nice.

(1) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Confirmation that constitutional law and a new Declaration of Independence are what is winning in courts...cuz DJT the man...dont lose. AND hes Cic! Good times!!!
🎶🎵🥁🎤🎸🌴👀💥💯🌎🤍🏁🤍

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Yes, someone mentioned that. I'm not sure any Anon ever figured that one out.

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

💥💥💥💥
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🎯🎯🎯🎯

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I wanna read the books?
I wanna share the books with everyone. This lady is awake because she read a few books.
Damnn those are powerful books.
Fly by and drop them from the sky for all to read.
Great post

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

YEP, PA key

Pennsylvania, "the Keystone State,"

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Yes, I think so!

(1) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Pennsylvania: 25 Facts about the Keystone State - YouTube

25 Interesting Facts about Pennsylvania.history facts, modern facts, looney laws, and more!

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Nice job Michele. There were so many ideas about what Keystone could relate to, but I now believe this is it.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Wow
The United States of America's capital?
Thanks for the history lesson. Think it's true?

(3) Show this thread

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

Read them all. If it ain’t true, nothing is… that seems possible at times.

I find it odd that the Pennsylvania court docket lookup is down for maintenance

In response Cynthia Houser to his Publication

Do you have a link for the Supreme Court in PA? I couldn't find one.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Cynthia Houser to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

I don't believe we have to reclaim our sovereignty. We always had it, but the cabal made us believe we needed them.

(1) Show this thread

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

Remember the post "look to Philadelphia" ???
The church of Philadelphia in the bible was the only 1 of 7 pardoned (I think)..

In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

The supposed 'Supreme Court' being in
[corporate foriegn occupied D.C.] defaults
to Pennsylvania...may be a wholloping Trump card - one can dream

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

Why Pennsylvania though? I can't find anything online re this, but it makes sense since it couldn't be D.C. any longer.

(1) Show this thread

Another Wow!!!! I heard this years ago when I became "woked". I went to a meeting of Patriots during my early days, and the presenter did say something about PA being the highest court in the land, and not the US Supreme Court! Didn't quite understand the connection then, but now it's beginning to make sense.....Keep these wows coming, I love it!!!!!

In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

I couldn't find anything about it online. Obviously, white hats are keeping this to themselves for now.

(1) Show this thread

👀

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Pennsylvania is where the new treasury is……word on the street! 😎

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

When I saw this, I thought maybe the new white house might be there, but perhaps Trump continues to use Mar-a-Lago

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

These are the titles, available on Amazon.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Thank you for sharing those books. I was wondering which books she was talking about.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Glad you posted this, can't read backwards, LOL

(3) Show this thread