Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Q2Infinity 5D Earth

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Johnny@j00ny369T ยท52m

Big, if true.

h/t
@kimrunner
for the TT

https://www.tiktok.com/@shortnsassy_78/video/7210520485719739690

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

The supposed 'Supreme Court' being in
[corporate foriegn occupied D.C.] defaults
to Pennsylvania...may be a wholloping Trump card - one can dream

Why Pennsylvania though? I can't find anything online re this, but it makes sense since it couldn't be D.C. any longer.

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

โ™ฅ๏ธGod, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World๐Ÿ™......WWG1WGA

I believe it is because the Capital of the US was in Pennsylvania prior to becoming the Incorporated United States. So now that DC had been declared foreign soil we revert back to 1776 era and Pennsylvania again being the Capital of the US.

Philadelphia was the nation's capital during the Revolution, except when the British threat caused the capital to be moved successively to Baltimore, Lancaster, and York. While Congress was sitting in York (October 1777 to June 1778), it approved the Articles of Confederation, the first step toward a national government. After the war, the capital was moved to New York, but from 1790 until the opening of the District of Columbia in 1800, Philadelphia was again the capital. In 1787, the U.S. Constitutional Convention met in Philadelphia.

http://www.phmc.state.pa.us/portal/communities/pa-history/1776-1861.html

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Then we have the Maritime Law and the Bar
and British connection over our Laws and
Lawyers is it ? there is something there that
will end along with D.C. and corporate ran USA

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Philadelphia had a starring role in Revelation. There are no mistakes, every word on the Bible has meaning, even if it's no exactly how it appears.

REV 3
7 โ€œTo the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:

These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. 8 I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. 9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liarsโ€”I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.