Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

💥💥💥🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕

👇💯🎯❤️‍🔥

Only followers of this user (@Froggie_2322) can see their posts

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Cause we are so damn SHINY😁👊😎🎇🎇🎇🎇😁
Our love beams😊 Love this👍

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Nice! Yes!

Thank you! I really needed this ! I love you also !

🐸👊👊🐸

TRUTH I LOVE YOU ALL

Trump fan for a long time. Kicked of Twits 3 times, then banned forevs they said. Here to keep up with the latest. Kelpie fan. Christian.

It's so true! Lots of 'recognition' experiences from people I know.

Donald J. Trump is my President. JFK Jr LIVES!!

Thanks for the great post, Luis! Never mind the odd one who said the negative things to you. We love you and your posts are always always always uplifting! :-)

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Ellen Nordlof to her Publication

Thank you, fren.
Love you too.
And yes, trolls are gonna troll.

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

We are/have the only true Power ❤️
We the People

❤️🙏🏼❤️

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I found my tribe, and one of the brightest i now work with almost every day, was placed sitting right next to me. for now anyway.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

damn he nailed ALL OF IT completely!!!
🤗

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

(5) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

I see none of this irl. Unless this desire for community is a fkn HOA. I see LARPs and group think. Yet to see one in person, but i get it. Everyone on AU is one right? rubbish as I sure af am not one nor will you ever hear or see me even hint at being some holier than thou LARP. This vid gives me "false light" kinda feels.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Well you're a ray of sunshine. 🤣🤣

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

I’m over 60 yr old. Today at grocery a 70 yr old getting milk told me she was a conspiracy theorist and people didn’t realize our government could stop food supply any time. I agreed with her and shocked her. In the meat section another older lady told butcher he should read the Bible and Bible talk of times we are living and Covid was terror attack. The bagger was telling me people think he’s crazy but he’s been warning of banks collapsing. Cashier apologized for him. I told her no apology she needs to read the news.
See, I never say a word, but complete strangers say things to me all the time. Do they look at me and know? My husband says yes.

(3) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Well said. Thanks for this.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

👍😄🔥💥🙏💗💗

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

🎯🎯🎯🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

💞🙏

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response America First to her Publication

Shows that we have been here before. I get so emotional when I hear the National anthem too! That sweet baby knows.

(1) Show this thread

Beautiful

You knew exactly what we needed to hear, exactly when we needed to hear it. I am grateful for this message. Thank you for posting it. Once again, AU reminds us that we are not alone.
Light and Love Anons!

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

Watch the power of love spreading across Asbury, then across the world

In response suZy Connolly to her Publication

Thank you, Lord! Bring my daughter in too!

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

💯❤️‍🔥

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

This is so perfect, well said, so accurate. Thank you as you captured the total truth. We have been in prep for this for 1000s of years. Yes weary & tired of the games. Though the time is now. Sending LOVE back to you !

I LOVE THIS!!!! Thank you sooo much!!!

every time my energy and vibes are low, someone here on AU posts exactly what i need to hear. thx brother.

Remember to look for miracles...

In response Nada ... to his Publication

Ditto. Needed this now. Much appreciate the message.

(1) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Every word he said resonated. Every word.