GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

BQQM!!!

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

I see none of this irl. Unless this desire for community is a fkn HOA. I see LARPs and group think. Yet to see one in person, but i get it. Everyone on AU is one right? rubbish as I sure af am not one nor will you ever hear or see me even hint at being some holier than thou LARP. This vid gives me "false light" kinda feels.

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Truth is never comfy, at least how I see it. Am I suppose to just put some super positive response here hoping to get a lot of likes and ass pats at the cost of my beliefs? Sry opposing ideas bum you out but not everyone gets as trophy on this lil event.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Speaking of uncomfortable, sounds like my post made you uncomfortable.
But you do you, boo. Clearly you're in the minority up in here. But thanks for your "uncomfortable truth".

(1) Show this thread