We have been fighting on many fronts...
- To keep up the pretence of participation in worldly stuff like doing taxes, licenses, registrations
- Reconfiguring our lives so that we don't put ourselves in the path of religious authorities pushing enemy messages, and build our own churches with truer faith
- Confront debt, addictions, profligacies and any other way we have tried to cope that isn't righteous
- Maintain an income in a world that wants you to compromise yourself in most positions and professions
- Navigate the complexity of friends and families who are brainwashed and act against their own interests and reject those who try to return them to sanity
- Stay healthy and well when we are being poisoned physically and mentally
- Spread the word of truth and stand for our convictions and principles when pushed to make a deal with the devil
- Watch those who took the death jab suffer while denying their own agency, yet not allow this to destroy us

No wonder we are exhaust

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Patriotic Christian woman. Horse lover. Love President Trump. I live in The Last Best Place.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Here's how I do it. If possible, find a horse or 2 & just stand with them for 15 -20 min a day. Nothing else, just stand near them or with them.

Patriotic Christian woman. Horse lover. Love President Trump. I live in The Last Best Place.

I must be one of the lucky ones. Most of my friends are on the same page with me. They taught me & I ended up teaching them as well. I have 15 horses to be around. They are so calming & healing,which is probably how I survive, aside from the LORD. I have one relative who constantly laughs & scoffs at me & doesn't want to be around me if I talk about what's happening. It gets me down badly at times, but I can't change him. I know it's denial. Life will be hard for him soon.

My brother was homeless, living in a tent for months in 2021. He knows more than most about things. He wrote a book about being homeless during COVID. He can't afford to publish it in book form, so he put it on Amazon, on Kindle. It's his story of watching the madness from outside the Matrix, he just changed his & other names. If you have Kindle, check it out. It's only $5.99. It'll make his day to sell even one.

It's called A Song for Lazarus by Ray Greninger. Easy to read & entertaining.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

They'll blame it on anything OTHER than the mRNA shot. "Died suddenly" is just part of the way the world is now for them, no explanations for it, but it certainly wasn't from the jab.

#WWG1WGA / Romans 12:2🗝/ ✨Question EVERYTHING / 🌟Truth will prevail

Thank you for shining the light on these things... the things that go unnoticed that we do day-to-day, the things that honestly don't feel very "brave or noteworthy" but it's true.. I love gaining a new perspective it keeps hope alive in me..😊

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

Every bit of this is subject to God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Keep your mind fixed on Him dear friend, He will see you through. Your mind can’t even begin to conceive your eternal reward! And that’s forever! 🙌

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

I dont know if you watch the show The curse of Oak Island over there, but its a treasure hunting show that’s actually very interesting. Each episode they find just enough treasure or hint of treasure that you are just sure the next episode is when they will find the gold. You keep coming back for more and more. i dont even know what season we are on now 10? 12? 100???
it feels so much like what we are going through! The littlest bit of victory or hopefullness keeps us coming back to see the prize we want which isnt gold but justice! Apparently today big arrests in the FBI- yay! thats great but the toll these last six years have taken is real 💯! We have to keep our stamina up- Ive heard the best is yet to come❤️❤️❤️

HARDCORE, VETERAN, DIGITAL WARRIOR FOR 16 YEARS, 'TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!'

In response Deeker Lee to her Publication

HAVE WATCHED OAK ISLAND SINCE BEGINNING. GOD KNNOWS HOW MANY MILLIONS HAVE BEEN SPENT.

AFTER THE BROTHERS HAVE VENTURED OFF ON OTHER TREASURE HUNTS, I SAID THE HELL WITH IT. THEY REALLY HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT.

I NO LONGER WATCH THE SHOW.

BUT I DO HOPE THEY FIND SOMETHING OF VALUE.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY ANALYSIS AS TO HOW THOSE TUNNELS/TRAPS WERE CONSTRUCTED DEEP BELOW GROUND. THAT TO ME IS THE BIGGEST MYSTERY OF ALL.

SHOVEL AND PICKAX???? HARD TO IMAGINE. IF THE CABAL DID IT, WHO KNOWS????

In response Deeker Lee to her Publication

So I watched last night as usual. For some reason i continued to watch the show after. Beyond oak island. its about other treasure hunters. They sent Matty and the diver to participate in diving on a wreck that was to have like 5 tons of gold, silver etc. It was located right of the shore of cape cod. They then do the back story of how it was located and by whom. A pic of JFK jr pops up. He was involved in the search. I think a lot of the history they are uncovering on oak island will lead to some truths and some answers to questions we all have.

(2) Show this thread

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏🙏🙏🙏 prayers Martin. Perfectly stated. We all feel the same way.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Perfectly sums it up Martin ✅

Good thing we have that access to Spirit from within. Big help during these trying times. ❤️‍🔥

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

So well stated Martin....❤️

The Love, Stamina and Endurance of everyone here on AU and even across the world is absolutely Amazing and Inspiring!!!

I haven't run across anyone here on AU that would even consider giving up this fight no matter how mentally or physically exhausted or how financially or emotionally depleted they are...Even at times when they are just feeling totally defeated.....They Never Give Up!!

God Bless, Keep and Protect You All..❣️🙏

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

I hear you big time Martin! I am both physically and mentally exhausted for all those reasons you mentioned above. I have never felt it so intensely as I have the past 3 months. Many losses, physical ailments.I admit that the vulnerable empath in me wonders why I still go on. But then again my soul is relentless to continue to forge on and tell me don't stop before the miracle.

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Thank you, Martin.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Acting like there are not numerous huge elephants in the room. watching people engage support and even adore the very people companies and ways of these intentionally evil psychopaths. makes my heart heavy. thank GOD i can have true JOY of the LORD. its oh so clear why JESUS came to SAVE US.

Well said and well received. There is comfort in community and comfort in knowing we are not in this fight alone.

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

Very much so Martin ❤️ Thank you for Being a strong voice for all of us and bringing to words what so many of us feel in heart.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

We Are God's Chosen front liners.
Battle tested, Divinity Approved.

Here in The Beginning,
Now back For The End~

Never question your innate, Spiritual badassery.
Never.
Ever.

😎👊✌

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

I'm emotionally and spiritually exhausted from just reading this post, let alone living it. We will survive this unholy onslaught and we will thrive.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

Not all who've died had taken the jab.
Many are recovering from the loss of loved ones.
Mad as can be...and not gonna take it anymore!

God woke you up for a reason...
He knew you had the endurance for it.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I’m exhausted too...

...me today

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I want to chime in but first I must say God grace has brought me safe thus far and His grace may bring me home. We need each other to lean on we need each others strengths for where I may be week you may be strong grab a hold of a friend a neighbor and take a moment and raise your collective voice to heaven and its with that voice we will all stand strong.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I want to chime in but first I must say God grace has brought me safe thus far and His grace may bring me home. We need each other to lean on we need each others strengths for where I may be week you may be strong grab a hold of a friend a neighbor and take a moment and raise your collective voice to heaven and its with that voice we will all stand strong.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

We are exhausted, terribly so, and mental exhaustion is the worst. But for GRACE... my own time spent these many decades inside this matrix should have left me a blubbering fool. But for GRACE... every day is a new beginning. "From morning to morning new mercies I see."

I can't do it without Jesus. No one can. ❤ That's the message.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

yes, and we must endure while more are being redeemed

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

I am desperately trying to outrun that "blubbering fool" syndrome that is hell bent on catching me. I have HOPE 🙏

(2) Show this thread

Well said!! Thank you for this.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

👍❤️🙏✝️💥😃...thank you for your posts Martin...appreciate you

WE LOVE YOU MARTIN WE ARE HERE FOR YOU KEEP FIGHTING KEEP STANDING ARMOR UP BROTHER WWG1WGA WW

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

❤🇨🇦

Wife and mom of 3. For God and Country.

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Sharing this!!!

(2) Show this thread

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

It’s getting harder to dig deep down into the energy reserves. Thankfully we found each other in this home that Koba built. I believe many would have floundered by now, without the support of this great family of Anons. Thank you all for being a part, big or small, in shining a brilliant light into the darkness. Together we win.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Agree 💯 cowboy. Think everyone is feeling a little tanked out right now. Glad we got AU fam to get through it

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

We followed each other on Twitter and I found you here. Grateful for Anonup and I totally agree with your post.

(19) Show this thread