I have put a Promethean effort into intellectual deconstruction of Q vs MSM. Now realise that I lacked necessary spiritual foundations and care/support/guidance. You seek balance, but body cannot provide it, no matter how excessive the endeavours; just unbalances you more. Had to overcome a lot of programming and allergic reactions to let myself “look up”. Resolves the extreme alienation I was feeling with the world; need a unifying container to reconcile my own crazies with world big crazies. High price to “get it”, but only in worldly terms. Can see the path at long last. Not about abandoning mind and body pleasures but only doing it in ways aligned to the holy. If I find myself back on Twitter soon then my purpose and message is very different to the one I left behind, barring art and beauty.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Retired from paid work. Busy. Enthusiastic user of Ubuntu Linux software. Expanded thinking , a journey

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Looking inward, giving consciousness a bit of time to settle, forms of meditation etc invaluable. meditation of no special format, almost daydreaming. 'If a thought comes in... just let it carry on, and OUT...' Love, thanks, and keep going

The Holy Family: Beauty, Truth, Goodness....

I have the deepest respect for you, Martin! The way you are willing and able to articulate your inner world is utterly heroic and inspiring! You have the enormous gift (and it may be somewhat of a curse as well, I suspect...) to express exactly what so many of us are feeling. By showing us your process of growth you help us gain a new perspective on ours. May the Holy Spirit fill you and be with you always!!!! Thank you, Martin!

In response veni vidi11 to his Publication

I have behaved badly, but paid attention to the self-harm process and its spiritual foundations. Am learning about childhood spiritual abuse… the invisible cousin of rhe other better known types.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Well, “intellectual deconstruction of Q vs MSM”....since MSM has no intellectualism, maybe that was the issue? ❤️😆☺️😚

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

I had no clue the path existed at the start and also through the majority of my journey.

Maybe if the path appears hidden at the start of our journeys, us not seeing the path and then finally recognising the path is part of the journey.

By viewing things from the upper room (higher frequency) do we discern and sense properly.

I don’t always but I am aware now.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

We are spiritual beings and therefore have a need for spiritual connections. Being connected to others who have been resurrected from spiritual death to spiritual life through a belief and trust in God is essential. Soul connections have the most profound effect on us. When we are spiritually alive we can see and understand so much more. We receive discernment via this spirit in us. We can even appreciate the beauty around us for instance, even on a rainy, cloudy day. Our perspective on life goes from our focus on ourselves, our wants etc. to a focus on what will bring harmony, peace, truth to this worldly life we have been given. The things of the world have less appeal and we yearn more for peace, truth, rest, understanding, a simpler life. We yearn for spiritual growth and for others to have what we have found. 😇

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

The Kingdom is inside, that is Source...the Creator, your soul, that connection can't be taken away.

Our ego, the connection to the physical realm, tends to get in the way.

Not a single human manifestation is perfect; seek out Source for guidance on a daily basis.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Study LAW and Physics to life force, you have more than you may know.
Answers to spirituality=energy in physics.
Dan Winter a real beauty.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

This next chapter is truly the best.

#BlessUp

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

I love you Martin. God be with you!

Fook IT
only God Can Judge You…KeK
🐝U 4only U

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Davy Crocket to his Publication

FACT.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

THIS TRUTH !!! OUR PATH WITH GOD IS NARROW BUT OUR REWARDS ARE BROAD AND NEVER ENDING THANK YOU LORD !!!!!!

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Thank You Abba Father.

(1) Show this thread