This is the ❤️hero, Dr. Michael Kirk Moore Jr. who swapped 1,900 doses of mRNA for saline, saving countless children from the dangerous pharma products. He also signed off on fake vax record cards for patients…..God bless him

Govt now going after him. He faces 5 years in prison.

Only people mentioned by @V_Anon in this post can reply

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

If MAN's "mandates" or laws are wicked...evil...corrupt...he is not bound by God to follow the laws of his land. (in my understanding) Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's does not apply in this case. He stayed true to his OATH to do no harm. I believe God will honor that even if man tries to twist it and punish him for it. God protect this man and those like him...that stood for LIFE.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick, Married 32 years, Kids and Family. #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please put your hedge of protection around Dr. Michael Kirk Moore, Jr. and his family. Please protect him from any oncoming onslaught that he is facing. You told us Father, that if two or more are gathered in Your Name, You will hear us. Well here we are Father, joining in prayer for this brave Dr. that has saved lots of lives, doing the right thing. Please Father, don't let the justice department convict and jail him. Make sure that the justice department are the ones held responsible for all of their corruption against Your People, Father. Protect this man and put Your Holy Armor on Him. Send Your guarding Angels to keep watch over this man and his family. Give this man the strength, courage, wisdom, guidance, peace, and rest that he needs. In Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Dr. Michael Kirk Moore Jr.. May be victorious over his enemies who seek to imprison him. In Your Precious & Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

So refreshing to see a man of integrity......much prayer for him and his family😉

HERO❗️🙏🏼

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

How horrible the court treats our children
They should be happy this man did his job.
better in jail than hanging by a rope.
Prayers beamed to him and his family
🙏🙏🙏💞💞💞
He was doing God's work.
Saving patients
Something is twisted here.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

well Nuremburg code 2.0 will not apply to him.

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

He stood for his hippocratic oath to do no harm. I've talked to some friends about him & wonder if he became a red flag b/c he is a plastic surgeon. Plastic surgeons don't typically give vaccines.
I know he isn't the only one here in UT doing this. I pray for this doc & for the rest not to get caught.

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

I praise him.

He’s a Hero! Thank You Sir! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

HERO.

I’m just a girl, little ol’ me. Well, don’t let me out of your sight. Original Dragonborn. An Old Dog with some New Tricks

I would just say, "I took an oath to protect people so that's what I did. Knowingly harming people, or exposing them to potential harm, would be going against my oath". something like that, none of these people will get in trouble for being heroes, the universe is switching to glide.

Truth Will Set you Free! Love OUR President Trump! #TrumpWon2020 #DigitalSoldier4God & Country #WWG1WGA I FOLLOW ALL Patriots back!!!

God Bless this man & protect him.#wwg1wga

I wonder 🤔 how the found him out ?

hero of humanity 😌👍

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response Kunal Verma to his Publication

Indeed, but very risky to do it surreptitiously. Some of his recipients may well have died (of anything) and been labelled Covid deaths by the fake tests. Bereaved relatives would receive the support of the corrupt establishment in claiming that his caring act was actually manslaughter.

(1) Show this thread

he should get a medal for that

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

He's facing eternity in Heaven with Jesus Christ our Savior and the Heavenly Hosts. He has a special place there when he arrives.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I know a guy that charges $500 for that.

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I know of a few of them. So how many thousands of people are counted as having been jabbed who really aren't? That 70% total jabbed just became less.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

think there may b quite a few who do.

(14) Show this thread

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

Hero

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

May God Bless and Keep you Safe, Dr Michael Moore
May NO Weapon formed against you ever be able to prosper.
In Jesus Name we pray. 🙏🙏🙏

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

You did your part, thank you.

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

DO NO HARM👍

Doesn't belong in jail!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

H-E-R-O

Children are alive today because of his heroism!!! Patriot 🙏 💕

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏💞🙏💞🙏💞🙏

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

this will not end well for them🤬🤬🤬
God bless Dr. Micheal Kirk Moore Jr. for being a hero as he saved the lives of SO MANY children bless you bless you bless you bless you💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🐸🙏🏻😇

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

In response amy lilley to her Publication

God bless and protect Dr. Micael Kirk Moore! In Jesus’ name Amen!

(1) Show this thread

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

Thank you❤️

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

HERO
Will be acquitted just like the nurse in Germany!
💯👍🏻

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Hero