FRIENDS WHO PRAY:
Would you please send up a prayer for my brother-in-law? He is now in ICU. Everything happened so fast. Doctors aren't sure what's wrong. He went into the hospital after falling and his condition has been deteriorating rapidly. He was put in ICU after having breathing problems. None of it makes sense. He does have underlying health issues, and, yes, he has had all the shots and boosters...๐Ÿ˜” None of my family members would listen to anything against MSM. They are all vaccinated.
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

For those who prayed for my brother-in-law, this is the latest update. He is still in the hospital but will be sent to a rehab center to regain his strength. But along with other complications, his memory is very bad (he thinks it's years ago, thinks Clinton is president...). Doctors don't know why. But a guess is that it's from the medically induced coma they put him in. :( Thank you for your prayers.๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธMAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธProud Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโš”๏ธDigital Soldierโš”๏ธ ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ•ŠGod Wins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐ŸŽšPosts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge ๐ŸŽฃ๐Ÿฆ€

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•

Patriot, Faithful and at peace

Its called ICU psychocis. make sure they get plenty of sunlight and then dark at night. Hours of lights being on over them when they are so sick can cause this. My husband had it happen to him.

(13) Show this thread

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Praying he recovers and your family ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ When I went to the family Xmas this year my cousins that were not vaxxx told me now they were. I could not believe it, they were all against it. now I worry about them. Sending love and prayers. ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

Prayers being sent.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

aPraying for your bro in law and your family
`

โ€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.โ€ Johnโ€ฌ โ€ญ8:32โ€ฌ โ€ญNLTโ€ฌโ€ฌ Fight for Freedom!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Love our POTUSโค๏ธ WWG1WGA

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

ALL IN!! ๐ŸชžThe Truth Will Set You Free ๐Ÿชž ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ Family Is Everything ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿฆ… MAGA ๐Ÿฆ…

Sending love, light and healing energies to you brother-in-law.โค๏ธ

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, โค๏ธUSA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. ๐Ÿคฌ pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Father, please help this family. They need answers and healing for Patriot Samโ€™s brother-in-law. Comfort them as they wait for a diagnosis and make sure he gets the very best care possible. I ask this in Jesusโ€™ holy name
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

BlueRay/Sisterhood ๐ŸŒน/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (โ€˜18-โ€˜23); WINNING

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ™

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Dear Heavenly Father, Please be with Sam's brother-in-law.. Guide the professionals to, reveal the cause of the problem and the CURE......... touch his body as only you can. Bring his body healing and peace....... guide and comfort the family. IJNWP

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

UPDATE:
My brother-in-law's condition has not improved, but instead has gotten worse. If you have a few more prayers to spare, they would be greatly appreciated by him and our whole family. Thank you.๐Ÿ™

Prayers

To all of you who saw my prayer request and took the time to pray, thank you...๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ™You are His shining lights on AU. My brother-in-law is still not doing well and they have no idea if/when he'll be released from the hospital. Still in ICU, he's sedated. My family thanks you for your prayers. Even though we can't see any improvement yet, we know the prayers from so many are having a good effect, whatever that will mean. I even put him on the prayer list at Robin Bullock's church today. Got a wonderful prayer person on the phone there who believes in the gift of healing. Grateful.

(49) Show this thread

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™sending prayers ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

can somebody be there to be his advocate๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Yes, his wife is.

(1) Show this thread

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

๐Ÿ™ Hang in there, Sam! We are with you.

US Army Honor Guard Veteran๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Q๐Ÿธ Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist โ˜„๏ธ Messianic Judaism โœก๏ธ Yeshua HaMashiach

๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

CalmInTheStorm ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

praying!

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Lifting up prayers for your BIL and family, healing prayers and wisdom for DRs.

sending prayers. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ many prayers for you BIL, God watch over them, in Jesus name, Amen

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ many prayers for you BIL, God watch over them, in Jesus name, Amen

๐Ÿ˜”UPDATE:
Thank you all for praying for my brother-in-law.
Tonight, he is worse. Among other things, he's now battling pneumonia in the hospital, and still is in ICU.
Praying for a miracle.๐Ÿ™
Life happens so quickly... Things can turn for good or not.
Hoping God decides to intervene. No matter what, I trust Him. But I just don't understand many of His ways sometimes. But this is life on Planet Earth. Full of everything unexpected. Digging into faith when it seems dry and crumbly.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

๐Ÿค๐Ÿ๐Ÿ™โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ๐Ÿค

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

๐Ÿ™ Continued prayers for God's intervention and healing. โค๏ธ

(14) Show this thread

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปprayers up๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™sending prayers ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

I am sad to hear this Fren. How is he doing? Better I hope. Sending my Prayers, healing light and LQVE๐Ÿ™โœจ๐Ÿ’— 11:11

๐Ÿ™praying for your brother and family

FJB .......Trump is my President

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™