"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

FRIENDS WHO PRAY:
Would you please send up a prayer for my brother-in-law? He is now in ICU. Everything happened so fast. Doctors aren't sure what's wrong. He went into the hospital after falling and his condition has been deteriorating rapidly. He was put in ICU after having breathing problems. None of it makes sense. He does have underlying health issues, and, yes, he has had all the shots and boosters...😔 None of my family members would listen to anything against MSM. They are all vaccinated.
🙏🙏🙏

UPDATE:
My brother-in-law's condition has not improved, but instead has gotten worse. If you have a few more prayers to spare, they would be greatly appreciated by him and our whole family. Thank you.🙏

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

To all of you who saw my prayer request and took the time to pray, thank you...💙🙏You are His shining lights on AU. My brother-in-law is still not doing well and they have no idea if/when he'll be released from the hospital. Still in ICU, he's sedated. My family thanks you for your prayers. Even though we can't see any improvement yet, we know the prayers from so many are having a good effect, whatever that will mean. I even put him on the prayer list at Robin Bullock's church today. Got a wonderful prayer person on the phone there who believes in the gift of healing. Grateful.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Just seeing this Sam, Prayers going up for your brother-in-law, sister and family, in Yeshua's name for complete healing, comfort and peace 🙏🙏🙏

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Praying healing for your Brother n law, in Christ Jesus.
Thank you Jesus
LOVE

(4) Show this thread

Prayers

God, I do not question you purposes but I do give thanks for the complete and total healing you are doing now. Amen

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

🙏🙏🙏Sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Praying for healing, for your brother-in-law.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

so sorry, :( of course will continue to pray ..

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

Continued prayers for your brother in law, Lord hear our prayers. Amen

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

🙏🙏🙏 INCOMING.....

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Praying for your brother-in-law, God Be With Him!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! 🙏🏻❤️✝️

🙏🏻❤️✝️

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

God please send healing light energy to this child of yours..

Lord hear our prayers 🙏

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🙏God bless your brother-in-law, you, your family, and your friends!!! Prayer Sent!!!

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

healing prayers 🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (@LIsenman) can see their posts

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Praying with all my heart friend 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🕊️

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Sending rayers of healing for your Brother In Law!

Patriot Sam
Orayers for you, your brother-in-law and your whole family. May God heal your brother-in-law and bless you all.

Prayers up for your brother-in-law, family and medical staff.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Prayers up Sam... May God hold your BIL in his hands and heal him.. Amen🙏💓

🙏🙏🙏💜

prayers to you and your family. Dear Father in heaven please touch Sams brother in law and HEAL him. In Jesus name Amen. 🙏🏻

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I'm so sorry you are all going through this 🙏🙏

Praying for brother in law… God bless and protect him. 🙏❤️

Prayers for your brother-in-law. 🙏🙏🙏

Sending Healing Prayers of Love!
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

prayers and healing

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

prayers and healing