"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

FRIENDS WHO PRAY:
Would you please send up a prayer for my brother-in-law? He is now in ICU. Everything happened so fast. Doctors aren't sure what's wrong. He went into the hospital after falling and his condition has been deteriorating rapidly. He was put in ICU after having breathing problems. None of it makes sense. He does have underlying health issues, and, yes, he has had all the shots and boosters...πŸ˜” None of my family members would listen to anything against MSM. They are all vaccinated.
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

can somebody be there to be his advocateπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Victorious11 in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Yes, his wife is.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

so glad, had a friend got covid almost died in hospital, had been given the first dose of remdesivere, but brother got there and asked for different treatment, his daughter PA actually stayed some too, they took ivermectin for him themselves

(1) Show this thread