"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

FRIENDS WHO PRAY:
Would you please send up a prayer for my brother-in-law? He is now in ICU. Everything happened so fast. Doctors aren't sure what's wrong. He went into the hospital after falling and his condition has been deteriorating rapidly. He was put in ICU after having breathing problems. None of it makes sense. He does have underlying health issues, and, yes, he has had all the shots and boosters...😔 None of my family members would listen to anything against MSM. They are all vaccinated.
🙏🙏🙏

For those who prayed for my brother-in-law, this is the latest update. He is still in the hospital but will be sent to a rehab center to regain his strength. But along with other complications, his memory is very bad (he thinks it's years ago, thinks Clinton is president...). Doctors don't know why. But a guess is that it's from the medically induced coma they put him in. :( Thank you for your prayers.🙏

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

Patriot, Faithful and at peace

Its called ICU psychocis. make sure they get plenty of sunlight and then dark at night. Hours of lights being on over them when they are so sick can cause this. My husband had it happen to him.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Maryann Maty to her Publication

Thank you for sharing that, Maryann!❤️🙏 Much appreciated! Blessings!!

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏💕

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

🙏❤️🙏

🙏 prob not such a bad thing he does not remember recent events....blessing in disguise? sounding good-to regain his strength💜🙂

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying for all involved.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🙏🙏❤️

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Continued prayers for your brother-in-law and your family. 🙏❤️

I just got out of the ICU this time a year ago. Ventilator and induced coma for 10 days. Total space cadet fo 2 weeks. Did the Pt and Ot. As of today I'd say I'm 99%.

In response Special Agent Jax to his Publication

I am so glad that you are almost at 100% now, Special Agent Jax!🙏❤️ So sorry you had to go through all that, but glad you are on the road to full recovery! And thank you for telling me about your experience. I will let my sister know. Will be encouraging for her. So, you had a really bad memory like my brother-in-law for two weeks?

(1) Show this thread

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

🙏🙏🙏♥️

🙏🙏

Trump Will Always be MY President ~~ GOD & family Always... "We the People" ~~ Fighting For Our Bill Of Rights And Our Constitution

🙏🙏🙏❤️