"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

FRIENDS WHO PRAY:
Would you please send up a prayer for my brother-in-law? He is now in ICU. Everything happened so fast. Doctors aren't sure what's wrong. He went into the hospital after falling and his condition has been deteriorating rapidly. He was put in ICU after having breathing problems. None of it makes sense. He does have underlying health issues, and, yes, he has had all the shots and boosters...😔 None of my family members would listen to anything against MSM. They are all vaccinated.
🙏🙏🙏

😔UPDATE:
Thank you all for praying for my brother-in-law.
Tonight, he is worse. Among other things, he's now battling pneumonia in the hospital, and still is in ICU.
Praying for a miracle.🙏
Life happens so quickly... Things can turn for good or not.
Hoping God decides to intervene. No matter what, I trust Him. But I just don't understand many of His ways sometimes. But this is life on Planet Earth. Full of everything unexpected. Digging into faith when it seems dry and crumbly.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Continued prayers for God's intervention and healing. ❤️

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

🙏❤️Thank you, Royal Raven!

(1) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Blessings and prayers being sent! 🙏🙏😢😢🙏🙏

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏❤️

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

🙏🏻
Praying for him and your family.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Keping him in my prayers....😞🙏

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

continued in prayers..

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

continued in prayers..

continued in prayers..

continued in prayers..

continued in prayers..

continued in prayers..

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Praying for your brother-in-law and family.🙏🙏🙏

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏🙏🙏