One of the things I've been reading regarding the death Vax, is probability of Vax individuals being diagnosis with AIDs. Sadly, I now have a family member. My 74 year old sister has had lots of side affects from the vaccine, breathing issues and fluid around her lungs; muscular difficulties, constantly falling down,unable to balance. Recently an unset of memory loss,unable to identify close family members, loss of speech issues, etc. She's been in a nursing home for 3 months now. Last week she was admitted to the hospital with more fluid build up in the lungs and trouble breathing. This morning, the doctor diagnosis that she has full blown AIDS. She hasn't been in a relationship in over 30 years. I ask prayers for her two daughters and grandkids as they come to term with yet another horrific blow. Neither are anywhere awake; they are very trusting of the medical system.

Only people mentioned by @meggiejam in this post can reply

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

🙏 🙏 🙏

I’m so sorry. Prayers & love heading your family’s way. 🙏❤️😢

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Praying for her and her family and you. May God lay his healing hands upon her and make her well. Amen. Love, hugs and comfort sent your way. God Bless.❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

So unfair...so heartbreaking.

So wrong . God Bless

sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Log on to DOD….

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

is this recent?

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Looks like itsworking as planned

(2) Show this thread

This video is a good explanation
as to why your sister has
a diagnosis affecting the immune system.

Fabulous Pacific NW. Student (for the rest of my life). Stop Complaining and do something... Anything! GAB: @17soaps GAB: @TinaR185

I was having a really good day until I listened to this. 😔 I'm glad I listened, but still........ gonna go have that glass of wine I've been putting off.

Thanks for sharing this....wow, wow!

(2) Show this thread

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I’m so very sorry 😕💝

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

Praying for this family

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Meggie Jam's sister and family. Please help her sister get better and heal from all that is ailing her. Please give the family, Your love, healing, light, guidance, strength, courage, and wisdom they need to get through all of this. You know exactly what they need, Father. Please let them know You are guiding their pathway with Your healing light and love. If it be Your will, Father. I ask these things in Your Son, Jesus Christ's Holy Name. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Dear Lord 😭 i am so sorry to hear you arr going through this. in JESUS Name may yoir sister be healed Amen 🙏

please dont believe everything the doctors say
sneak her ivermectin on visits
there are many people on here using it

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

I am a patriot married live in California U.S.A.

sending prayers

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

This is so horrible!

French virologist Luc Montagnier (discovered the virus that causes AIDS) said publicly in 2020 that he believed C19 was created in a lab (true) and that "someone added sequences of HIV" in the mix. He was publicly chastised for this statement, and banned from social media. Interesting if you follow the dots to Fauci and his tie with 80s aids.
I'm sure if you are researching this you have come across the term VAIDS.

I'm so sorry!! These psychopaths need to pay for their crimes.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication

I don't know whether this is a coincidence. but Luc Montagnier died in Feb 2022!

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication

You may know the name (Prof) Peter Duesberg, a prominent person in the early days of the AIDS/HIV controversy and close colleague of Keri Mullis, the inventor of the PCR test; both of them adamant 'screaming bloody murder' critics back in the day of Fauci/Redfield and their whole clique of psychopathic killers.

Miraculously Duesberg's website is still up and contains the whole enchilada of the HIV/AIDS scam. The history, the players, the science .. all of it.

https://duesberg.com/about/pdlecture.html

(2) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying for all involved.

🙏Oh this is awful! Praying for you all. Praying for her children especially since they will have a lot to process.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

So sorry🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤❤❤❤❤

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

wow -that is so said and even harder for you- prayers for you both