Good Morning Patriots.

Don't crucify me but I have some questions.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

your exactly the snake the Lord revealed to me that you were! anyone that chooses to ignore is idolizing you. I just cant believe you actually posted it; but its just like trump and the snake poem.. absolutely sickening deception and truly so much worse than “the dark side!”

crucify/cross/crux
the point/crux of the matter
X marks the spot
crossroad
🎵But it's as big as the promise, the promise of a comin' day🎵
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofe14ifNmWY&ab_channel=MeganSmith

Southern Cross | Crosby, Stills & Nash | Lyrics ☾☀ - YouTube

Released | June 21st, 1982 Album | Daylight AgainDisclaimer | This video is for entertainment purposes only and no copyright infringement is intended.

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

He is already here. 😉

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

I am going to say it this way. If Jesus isn't the true Messiah, or the way, the truth, and the light, then why does the leftists, hollywood, elitists and sick perverted people, hate everything or everyone that loves him? Just ask yourself that question. That should tell you everything you need to know and believe. I know where I stand. I believe in and I stand with GOD, my heavenly Father, with JESUS, my LORD and SAVIOUR. That is my truth and that is good enough for me.

Don't worry only the ones that speak truth will be crucified or beheaded. This is why Acts 2:17-20 will happen in the future you have a choice to follow Satan (wide path) or to follow Jesus's (narrow path). I'll leave you with these 👇

Acts 2:17-20

KJV
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:

John 20:29
KJV
29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

🔥Nosce Te Ipsum🔥 ✴Darkness to Light🔅 People often tell me I could be a great man. I'd rather be a good man - John F. Kennedy Jr

It makes sense if Jesus was not a jew, but what actucally the heir to the Roman/Egyptian Empires.
Jesus was actually Caesarion Ceasar or Caesarion Ptolemy XV.

Son of Julius Caesar and Cleopatra VII Philopator.

Descendant of the Royal Bloodline of Alexander the Great.

🔆🌹🔆

Romans 14:1-5, "Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, BUT NOT TO DOUBTFUL DISPUTATIONS. For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs. Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him. Who art thou that judgest another man’s servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand. One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind."

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Akhenaten, smiling.

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

There is only God’s truth. Everything else is just opinions.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Jesus was God in flesh who's purpose was predicted by the prophets for 100s of years with accuracy to the day he rode into .Jerusalem. The Quram? The gnostics? 👉🏻Satan is a deceiver, a liar and this woman's satanic message is structured to cast doubt in our minds about the truth of the purpose of our Savior. Without God's redemptive plan through Jesus Christ we are all doomed to eternal damnation. I swear, people prefer & enjoy being deceived even to their own destruction.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

We were not born sinners, we were not born in need of salvation. There is no such thing as damnation, that's spiritual terrorism.

(1) Show this thread

Long time no message ✨✨✨ Have a Great day Patriots 💖💖💖

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

I've been on and off a lot during Christmas, @VK, but this one needs probably more explanation than one comment will be enough to cover.

First of all, look into who Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John actually were, and just as an example, Luke has been attributed as being a Doctor and historian of sorts, like a record-keeper. I am not aware of any place in the Word that says he was actually at the crucifixion.

Joseph of Arimathea was part of the SanHedrin & took Christ down from the cross...more here:
https://www.gotquestions.org/Joseph-of-Arimathea.html

The Roman guards had already established Christ was dead when they put the spear into his side, and water came out.

Another thing to remember, is the 4 accounts are from 4 writing styles, and the teaching they all had received...i.e. Luke recording the events, Matthew, a fisherman, etc.

In truth, they were both established and consistent. complimentary, rather than contradictory, as confirmed by the dead sea scrolls.

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

Majestic posts and breakdown align with a metric $hit ton of things that Georgenews lives would randomly post. and when combined with Q narrative make an a$$ ton of sense.

worth listening.

https://rumble.com/vdiy8p--majestic-12-mj12-history-early-long-threads-compilation-ts-sci-majic12-arc.html

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

This one is the best ever. Read the cover....

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Hey, Look everyone! IT's, THE WEEKEND!!!

(1) Show this thread

she's missing the message of the gospel, that Jesus was crucified and died for us. plus she needs a serious history lesson. it's almost like she doesn't want to believe and that's her issue. videos like this are pure distractions and evil in my opinion. any questions you have...ask in prayer and you will be answered.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

VK, thank you for broaching this topic. I have a feeling it is because you want a resounding affirmation that we are ready for the absolute truth. How can we know, if we don't have the truth in front of us. The lack of truth, the books of the Bible hidden, the different translations...very confusing indeed. For truth seekers.

All we've been told during this journey, is that the truth would put 99% in the hospital, that 4-6% will be lost forever, etc. That the truth is so big and overwhelming that we are going to be shocked to our cores. How about for some of us, the truth is what we have waited for all of our lives.

I love Jesus with all my heart. He has helped me through many hard times. I call on him in prayer every day. Will I crumble if I find out that I was fooled? NO, for I have faith, faith in goodness, mercy, love and kindness.

More, give us more, thank you.🙏❤️

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Exactly my feelings Peaceful Warrior. I feel like its why i never wanted to participate in ANYTHING! I just knew it was all bullshit and i dont even know how i knew. Everything made me cringe or confused! I literally never knew what the hell was going on...but i wanted no part in it. ...Till now!!! The desire to survive this crap is quite a driving force!! Perfectly stated my dear! 🤍🏁👊🤝🧐

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Couldnt agree more! The lies and hiding everything from us for thousands of years....where do you start...what is the Truth, where do you find the Absolute Truth? We research 24/7 but sometimes i end up More confused. 🤔😊👍🙏❤🇺🇸

(2) Show this thread

There goes my foundation...😇
There is no right or wrong here, to the point that one's foundation wasn't whole to begin with, spiritually. One's void of knowing awaits fulfillment. What of ask and you will receive... IDK. Should we all ask; would we receive the same? Be it the question that enlightens... just saying, humans aren't quite humane... yet. Why trust a faulty foundation? Is there something higher? You already know, a dear attachment to many, I still call Him Jesus. I could use him about right now. Testing the water before I jump in. I'm in.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Nothing would matter because the son of the Creator lives either way. I believe the message of him dying and rising from the dead is the message that even though we are the progeny of Cain, born of sin because we are born of Cain... we can renounce Satan and live like we choose God... and "rise again" like Christ... have an eternity with him.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

God Communicates Through Numbers.

so maybe kennedy wasnt killed in dallas AND?OR jr wasnt killed in the crash...only a likeness of them?

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

In response Quixotic 1776 to his Publication

exactly

In response Quixotic 1776 to his Publication

exactly

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

perhaps some answers here, particularly 35 min mark & on. fireside chat with the freaks🔥
https://rumble.com/v22dq1s-the-fireside-chats-10-christmas-night-with-the-family....html
go ahead give a listen let’s not make vk uncomfortable having to talk about these things 😁

you trust what the Freaks say? Just a question as idk myself. They are flat earthers? idk about thst either. VK says not flat just bigger than we know. I used to enjoy Charlie but his cockiness got to me. I love his Around the World video with Pres DJT though ♥️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Wow...so many more questions to my long list....
Will the truth ever be revealed??

Council of Nicaea: Original Censorship

I don’t know the Bible like I probably should, but I KNOW that this being whom I call Yeshua/Jesus has helped me through some very difficult times in my life, and His amazing LOVE got me through!!!! So, this person can have her jewish or muslim opinions, but MY JESUS was there for me in my darkest hours and I thank Him every day!

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Imho
The message Is Still Valid.
G_od vs Evil.
More Truths Incoming?
The Choice to Know, Will Be Yours!