#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

Don't crucify me but I have some questions.

Don't worry only the ones that speak truth will be crucified or beheaded. This is why Acts 2:17-20 will happen in the future you have a choice to follow Satan (wide path) or to follow Jesus's (narrow path). I'll leave you with these 👇

Acts 2:17-20

KJV
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:

John 20:29
KJV
29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RodofGod321 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rod of God, click on at the bottom under it