#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

Don't crucify me but I have some questions.

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

perhaps some answers here, particularly 35 min mark & on. fireside chat with the freaks🔥
https://rumble.com/v22dq1s-the-fireside-chats-10-christmas-night-with-the-family....html
go ahead give a listen let’s not make vk uncomfortable having to talk about these things 😁

you trust what the Freaks say? Just a question as idk myself. They are flat earthers? idk about thst either. VK says not flat just bigger than we know. I used to enjoy Charlie but his cockiness got to me. I love his Around the World video with Pres DJT though ♥️

Only people mentioned by @Denisern55 in this post can reply

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response Denisern55 to her Publication

wealth of knowledge, i like to listen & see what sticks. pretty sure they talk about the firmament, flat-ish under dome, toroidal field (donut shape), and other continents over the ice wall (ant-artica treaty) or more land / terra (extra terrestrial)