Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

make peace with their lack of love and move on, you are evidently a better human being than your sister.

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️We all have very similar stories, we are going through. I just love my family from afar. We hardly talk to each other anymore. You have to give it all to GOD. That's what I did. I have 4 siblings and their spouses that took the shot, listen to the deceiving and lying news. Remember what JESUS went through for us. He tells us how difficult it is going to be during this time. Everything is turned upside down and inside out. What's good is bad and bad is good. We will be persecuted and hated by many. We have each other here. Thank you GOD for that, because if we didn't, I don't know where any of us would be right now. Keep the faith, stand strong, follow GOD'S light on your pathway and put on his full Holy Armor, because we all will need it every day, as things get even more crazy. Just know, you are loved here. We are your family. Please try to remember that. Much love to you. Hugs. GOD has already won. Go in please, light, and love.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

Q55 Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "MY FELLOW AMERICANS, the Storm is upon us......." God bless.

A belated Merry Christmas and God bless you and your family.
🙏🎄

🙏 I have been treated like a pariah by my family. It has not been easy and is heartbreaking. I won't back down and I will not conform to the mind games and propaganda. The indoctrination is deep for them. My sister freaks when she gets on a plane and no one is wearing a mask. She will wear one for the rest of her life. I have 7 siblings like this. If you think about it they are in a prison. They believe and act (thinking it's their free will) as they are told. If Fauci said, fast every other day and eat bugs on Friday, they would do it. It's mind boggling, but it is what we are seeing. I hope you will find some place of comfort knowing that you are not alone. Thank God for AnonUp! I go through bouts of discouragement. I physically get sick. I think it would be much worse if we didn't have this community.

(1) Show this thread

I'm glad you're here on AU. We are all family here.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

You have your extended family here🌟✨
This makes sense, where many are right now👇

I’m sorry you have been treated this way by your family. I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Prayers to you and your family, that all will survive these trying times, til exposure is mainstream. Meanwhile, each of us must take care of ourselves, physically and mentally. Treat yourself with love and kindness, along with those not yet aware.
I dripped out some information at the end of dinner tonight, resulting in an angry reaction/distancing. That is ok, as at least I spoke out and discussed the importance to eat healthy (as we were) and avoid fast food at this time.
Its important for each of us to be our own advocate, in health matters (research/questioning COVID vaccine), as well as other areas of our lives.
You are not alone. There are many positive comments to your post. Hang in there. Forgive others, trust in the success, and be grateful for your awareness. We get to watch this unfold. God bless all the patriots, white hats and millions of military who are help

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, spiritualist, thinker, family woman, love God, small business owner and artist.

So much of that kind of alienation happening to anons. We feel with yoy❤️

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏
....U rock Colonel!!! I ove ya man!...U will shine in her eyes when she sees Truth. Just remember: Seeing and believing go together. Thats what it took for us! But there will always be an Us...and a Them. We are changed, not them. They will change. Take care of URSELF so u may be strong when she needs u. Its exactly what has happened to me and my oldest sister...she was always my safe place. She knows nearly the whole story from me...and now avoids me. My other sister, middle child🙄, has always hated me. Shes the kind who now gives me those fake christain hugs...when u barely feel hugged. Stay up patriot...u will shine in the light!!! 🤍🏁👊🤝🧐

(1) Show this thread

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼 we are here for you.

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

hang in there…you arent alone. we are with you. family is who you choose and i will be praying and believing that your families eyes and mind and hearts be opened to the TRUTH! 🙏🏻💖✨

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I saw friends I hadn't seen in a very long time on Fri. and Sat. Everyone was kind but seemed not to hear anything I threw out. I even showed a University Professor photos of the pyramids and what appear to be Tartarian architecture in Antarctica recently released. He mentioned the bronze age and I asked if he thought that could be done with chisels and he believed it could. Oh well, not until the real fake news reports on the truth will they start listening.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

On Christmas Day I went to visit my 97 y/o Mom and my sister. I wasn’t invited, said she didn’t want to do anything for Christmas. I went anyway because how long does she have? I felt like a calm observer, detached and friendly. Mom and sister were in annoyance towards each other. I believe my tone calmed them at least and the visit was superficially peaceful. It’s small but satisfying to stake a claim on their hearts in spite of their resistence.

Make peace with it and move on. The truth is out and they don't want to hear it or believe it. People think some day they will magically know what we know and want to make ammends.

Half of the jabbed won't be here in a few years and the rest will most likely stay in denial as they fall deeper in.

Our family is in Gods love for us.

We are now connecting with our soul family, and are aquainting with kindred Spritis as our new norm.

I read your post and it dawned on me, I did no hear from my parents or 3 siblings yesterday, nor did I contact them.

We use to be close on the holidays and at least exchanged cards, gifts calls and texts. They ALL drank the CNN poison.

I do not and will not entertain, support or live in their collective delusion.

If my Mother told me she was going to take her Unicorn for a walk, I could either call it out as being a joke, OR am left to believe she is crazy and delusional. I won;t patronize her. This is the position we were put in.🙏💛🕊️

(1) Show this thread

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response June Nelson to her Publication

That was a very timely message! Thank you!
Blessing and much Love! 🕊💗✨

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

In response June Nelson to her Publication

Maybe shut the fake media down......I know that help us norm's get through another long period......

(2) Show this thread

It's particularly hard to spend Christmas with your relatives who are following and believing what the MSM is still broadcasting and all you can do are subtle counter-pushes to question some bits of the narrative. I've not felt as detached of the people as in the last two years, and I've never been a big fan of crowds.

There are others - we may not be able meet right now on the street, but we're here all around the Earth. You are not alone.

Thank you guys for being there from all of my heart

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Estherfootprints777) can see their posts

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response Faith Lee to her Publication

Amazing quote!!! 🤍🏁🤍👊🤝👏🧐

(2) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

They don't know.
Wait until they find out. You will be a huge help for them.
Maybe.
Divided by a lie.
Covid and Civil War

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So sorry hun, Nana hopes they come around too.

Idk that it will help at this point, but we love you here.
We understand as most of us have some family or frens that are just as blinded by satan's minions.

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

I'm sorry you have been treated this way, especially by your family.

I do wish you a very Merry Christmas and hope you find some peace and comfort.

Prayers that things will be better soon.🙏

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

SO many of us are in the same boat and its ever so painful. There are times when I feel so defeated. Then there are all those other times when I feel so overwhelmed with love and therein lies the truth of the faith in knowing light conquers all. We have been chiseling away, little by little, the darkest deepest levels of crime and evil which is of a magnitude we can’t fully comprehend and IT IS coming to a head. I’m soooo ready for that switch to flip so the healing for humanity can truly begin. We have to really be connected to the vibration of love and not in any duality state of mind when this happens so that we can truly be of help/comfort to our family/friends when this all gets exposed/revealed. I’m so thankful for the support of the anon family as we’ve assisted each other more than we realize over these last few years. Vindication will feel good but LOVE is what will Save us all. Hang on, we are close.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

I don’t ever both calling or texting…

I’m much better off since I deleteed them all from my life.

AU is my family .

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

💜

Only followers of this user (@Estherfootprints777) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

So now er are a Cult???
Some just can't handle the truth...

sorry you lost your sister but if she is spying on you & calling you all them names it seems a sister you can do without.

I don't talk w 2 of mine & don't go outta my way to talk to the 3rd.

as the blacksheep I am better off alone then being attacked & called names...
just my thoughts

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

The rest of the Whirled is, mostly, unknowingly involved in a cult.

(4) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I’m sorry for laughing my ass off, but it has become that ridiculous. It’s funny cause my Wife & I get it. Truly sorry to hear though.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I’m sorry for laughing my ass off, but it has become that ridiculous. It’s funny cause my Wife & I get it. Truly sorry to hear though.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I would reply to that text:

Don't bother

You won't convince them, they have chosen their path... do not be their punching bag - they get WAY more pleasure from that, and virtue signaling to their pals - it is obviously more important to them.

Find like minded folk to hang with, they are out there.

Blood does not give them the right to abuse you.

🙏❤️🌹

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

well i was hated for voicing my opinions well before Q. so i look at it as if it wasn't Q it'd be some other way they show you where their heads are at.
haven't spoke to my father in 20 yrs, mother in 6-7 and my sister in 8. well before Q.
herd my ma even voted for hillary. i would rather not talk to them than watch them wake up. itll be ugly. just my opinion.

The ukrainian "refugees" in my town in Germany went back home for Christmas, they've been back home in summer too.
In their big SUV's. there must be a fierce war going on 🤮