Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

The rest of the Whirled is, mostly, unknowingly involved in a cult.

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

So now er are a Cult???
Some just can't handle the truth...

sorry you lost your sister but if she is spying on you & calling you all them names it seems a sister you can do without.

I don't talk w 2 of mine & don't go outta my way to talk to the 3rd.

as the blacksheep I am better off alone then being attacked & called names...
just my thoughts

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Been there , done that. Some family took almost 3 years to start to come around this year for Christmas. Some will never come around until msm prints the truth because they listen to the gargage lies.

My ex-best friend called last week for the first time in 2 years. She said derogatory things to be while pretending to be nice and miss me. I think the only reason why she called is because she was bored and wanted to know what I have been doing, so she can try to feel superior to me.

God Bless you. You have friends here who understand.

Weird they are spying on you. That means they have an AU account, so block them. If you cannot block them, then it means they might get red pilled by accident.

Wow! They are all in!!! So sorry to hear this!!! It’s going to be really hard on them when they realize the truth!
But, you seem like a good person and you will be there to help them! This whole thing is totally nuts! I can’t help but feel a little bit sorry for them, even though I know you have had it so much harder than them up until this point! Crazy crazy times!!! Sending you all the love! ❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread