I am feeling the stress of dealing with the ordinary world right now. It might look like photography, but really it's just a calmative therapy for my own benefit.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Well Martin, your calmative therapy (photos) are a therapy for many. So thank you.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😁Beautiful, be safe and stay warm, Martin!

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

I feel the same way Martin, only I’ve been working like a slave and haven't had time for photo therapy.. maybe I’ll be able to venture out over the weekend, if our roads don't freeze and stay frozen all weekend. Merry Christmas, Martin.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Your self preservation of sanity habit is a life boat.
(We try to be quiet.)
🛶

I know how you feel. Your pictures are a way to escape the craziness all around us. Always a pleasure looking through them. Thanks for sharing them. 🙏❤️🙏

same yesterday took a swim in the ocean..did wonders.
.folks round me complaining of feeling heavy.atm🙂

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Beautiful pictures, Martin. Keep going and keep the faith. We are here for you. I feel the same way sometimes. It gets tougher each and every day. Hugs my friend.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

ahhhh but we also benefit from your calmative therapy☺️ty

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

It feels like we are in a pressure cooker with the pressure vent on top whistling louder and louder which will explode if the heat isn't turned down. The good news is we are equipped to endure the path ahead--that doesn't mean it will be easy, but we will make it. You have been/are the WayShower we needed. We will forever be grateful.

With that said, you have paid your dues plus some--take time to for you, we will carry the torch while you are gone. Sending love and light your way.

❤️

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

We are all feeling it.

Trump Follower....WWG1WGA....SAVE THE CHILDREN......Christian...Conservative...

In today’s world, we can always find something to be thankful for......and to mimic one of Scottish Minister, Alexander Whyte’s uplifting prayers......”We thank Thee O; God, that it is not always like this.”.

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

Martin Im saying this with caring and love. Take a moment from this war.

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Yup! I'm not exactly a social person in 3D, but I've been down right Antisocial lately. I think I may be diagnosable 🥴. Just wanna stay quiet, at home with my 4 senior cats and my hubby. I don't feel I'm rejuvenating either, just stayin alive!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

right now stayin’ alive is just fine♥️

(1) Show this thread

Ease up big feller! Stress will bring absolutely nothing good. Do whatever it takes to find balance. And remember, the best is yet to come but we will most likely have to endure much worse to arrive there. So save some in the tank for the final stretch.

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Much love and compassion to you
Martin. Thank you for sharing your life and photography with us. You help more than you may realize. My older gentleman friend who is no longer here would laugh and remind his friends that in the bible it says : "And it came to pass"... not it came to last! With that, he had the most contagious belly laugh.

Take care of yourself Martin. You are an important person in this movement and you are loved.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

My nerves have been ragged to say the least lately, even with meditation & breathing & taking necessary time out from things I'm trying to get done

Things are just a bit "off" like trying to get something done in the everyday - it seems like it's a lot more effort & harder than it should be, almost like constantly pushing against some barrier

Maybe that's part of the matrix weakening or breaking down but it can be exasperating & tiring at times

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Go to places where trees grow a lot. It will help you strengthen your astral protection.

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

That's understandable. We have been holding a lot of very dark content for a very long time and Christmas amplifies a lot of feelings. I hope you're grounding. Your photographs are very soothing. I am especially drawn to the black and whites. They capture the scale of gray nature of Winter and seem to fit the current vibes. It looks like a storm is a brewin in photo 1.

You took one of a lighthouse with a storm rolling in, I love that one.

mine also!! Keep taking amazing shots!

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

I'm feeling it to Martin. Feeling very anxious the past 2 weeks, and I don't like it one bit. I sure hope the Cabal & MSM falls over the holidays, for all to see. ( and wake up) Not sure how much more of this I can take. Thank you for sharing your photo's will all of us here. You help be Peace amongst us.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

I hear ya. this time of year in 3d world is extra hard.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

your photography brings me peace and joy
thank you for sharing your “therapy” ❤️

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Wish you lived closer my friend. I keep you close to my heart.