I am feeling the stress of dealing with the ordinary world right now. It might look like photography, but really it's just a calmative therapy for my own benefit.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

My nerves have been ragged to say the least lately, even with meditation & breathing & taking necessary time out from things I'm trying to get done

Things are just a bit "off" like trying to get something done in the everyday - it seems like it's a lot more effort & harder than it should be, almost like constantly pushing against some barrier

Maybe that's part of the matrix weakening or breaking down but it can be exasperating & tiring at times

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

mynerves ragged in anticipation of the corrupt fookers being exposed

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

I hear you

(1) Show this thread

It appears that we are experiencing a multi-level shift across the planet, the solar system and perhaps the galaxy. Light and energy shifting and fluxing causing a disturbance in the force!
I moved on from meditation and breathing and went straight to weed and beer.
Not a cure but certainly pleasant!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(4) Show this thread

I know exactly what you are saying.