Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I’m writing so much new code and learning so many new things on chat.openai.com it feels like my head is going to explode.

I am a little worried at how willing everyone seems to trust AI (artificial intelligence).

AI is NOT the friend of humanity.

I am happy for anyone to explain why I should not be worried.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

Christian, conservative, populist, freeborn, pureblood, patriot.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I'm pretty sure we saw that movie about skynet and AI machines and know it didn't work out so well for humans.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Liz McMurray to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

As we should be worried and aware, I agree. Same with a gun, a car, train, airplane, meds or anything else... ⚡

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Take worried. I am too. AI will never remain obediently "just" in a subordinate position and proof? We are not the only civilization dealing with this threat.
Here's something I just wrote about it today.
https://anonup.com/thread/11201201

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

With this tool AI is a servant of humanity. I been very cautious approaching but trust me you gots the driving wheel
First thing first is you gotta trust yourself

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Is it a networked technology? The answer to this question is “Yes.”

Please, I beg you, watch the Battlestar Galactica series (2009). Watch it until the message about f***ing around with AI starts to resonate.

We have control over AI until we don’t. But please enlighten me as to the controls you speak of that allegedly give us “a handle” on it? I am genuinely asking.

https://nypost.com/2017/08/01/creepy-facebook-bots-talked-to-each-other-in-a-secret-language/

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Bee Bee to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

I don’t trust anyone but myself and Source/God, anything that is created by some psychopath from MIT or Governments Hell NO❗️❗️all I can say is The Terminator movies or any movie like that, always trying to kill the Resistant Group ❗️🤔😏

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

AI is just that--that is it, oh and it is artificially sociopathic

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Look at history.

Always good and evil with eveything created.

This will exist whether or not some dude in Alabama is concerned or not.

I hope you’re not in Alabama, that would be weird.

:)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In other words, AI is coming like it or not, that can't be stopped.
However, we could stop it from being monitored by China couldn't we?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I know it is coming too but just as Elon himself said what can we do to make sure that the evils don't use is in bad ways. That was Elon's fear as well.

(3) Show this thread