I’m writing so much new code and learning so many new things on chat.openai.com it feels like my head is going to explode.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

ChatGTP will be even more amazing with speech recognition.
Not having to type will save even more time and in my case eliminate a lot of typos.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Really a game changer. Whole new world of possibilities. Saves time to focus on self.

Now we got to fix social media.

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

😁

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I’m already ready for v2.

I want to create a virtual team of developers that can use it to write all my code for me and fix all the bugs.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

its super cool 👍

how is your wife doing?

Patriot of the World, Proud Bulgarian Citizen, Trump 2022 !

It`s good tool.

Well, don't explode, Doq!
Today I came across a notation of Psalm 112 that I made 30 years ago and it seems to apply here.
In this thread, I've noticed some expressions of fear or worry. Whenever fear arises, try to remember to "Trust in the Lord."
Psalm 112 vs 6-9 >
6 > Surely the righteous will never be shaken;
they will be remembered forever.
7 > They will have no fear of bad news;
their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the Lord.
8 > Their hearts are secure, they will have no fear;
in the end they will look in triumph on their foes.
> "Trust in the Lord"
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+112&version=NIV

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

The fact that China is all over ChatGPT is all over this also alarms me.

Why are you all so excited about this?

(I won’t lie, I feel like I’m on the wrong timeline 😞)

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

You are not alone. From what I have seen posted about it so far, I still don't have any faith in AI being the last word on any subject, no matter how many agree with it. Nope.

(5) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

I am a little worried at how willing everyone seems to trust AI (artificial intelligence).

AI is NOT the friend of humanity.

I am happy for anyone to explain why I should not be worried.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Christian, conservative, populist, freeborn, pureblood, patriot.

I'm pretty sure we saw that movie about skynet and AI machines and know it didn't work out so well for humans.

(8) Show this thread

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

chat.openai.com trying to tell us something? :)

In response CharRose to her Publication

Biden has never been president.Period.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response CharRose to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

I spent at least an hour there this evening....it told me to "slow down the requests" !! 😊

Questions like Directions to the Truth

Tie a rope around your waist in case we need to reel you in. 😊

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The system is overloaded currently. Come on... LOAD! Man this sucks!

:) I love this thing. Too many people using it already. lol

(1) Show this thread