Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I’m writing so much new code and learning so many new things on chat.openai.com it feels like my head is going to explode.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I am a little worried at how willing everyone seems to trust AI (artificial intelligence).

AI is NOT the friend of humanity.

I am happy for anyone to explain why I should not be worried.

Look at history.

Always good and evil with eveything created.

This will exist whether or not some dude in Alabama is concerned or not.

I hope you’re not in Alabama, that would be weird.

:)

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I know it is coming too but just as Elon himself said what can we do to make sure that the evils don't use is in bad ways. That was Elon's fear as well.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Start by not trusting billionaires, most of all this guy.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In other words, AI is coming like it or not, that can't be stopped.
However, we could stop it from being monitored by China couldn't we?

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Ismael Perez mentioned in one of his videos that in 4D there would be AI. People would have better lives than if they remained in 3D. But AI is something they will have to deal with. In 5D they won't need or use AI.

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Not in Alabama, but I DO know - and this is going to sound crazy - that AI is at the heart of the fall of many solar systems.

AI means that it is self-aware and therefore, outside the control of human beings (or eventually will be).

I appreciate you reaching out, but I remain convinced that no good can come from this.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Why is it always the south...man😆 We are the bible belt, so I guess we're not modern enough...Just wow! Put me in a cabin in the mountains, off grid. 🙈🙉🙊✌🏻

(1) Show this thread