Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I’m writing so much new code and learning so many new things on chat.openai.com it feels like my head is going to explode.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I am a little worried at how willing everyone seems to trust AI (artificial intelligence).

AI is NOT the friend of humanity.

I am happy for anyone to explain why I should not be worried.

With this tool AI is a servant of humanity. I been very cautious approaching but trust me you gots the driving wheel
First thing first is you gotta trust yourself

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BxAx17 in this post can reply

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

Interesting thread

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Is it a networked technology? The answer to this question is “Yes.”

Please, I beg you, watch the Battlestar Galactica series (2009). Watch it until the message about f***ing around with AI starts to resonate.

We have control over AI until we don’t. But please enlighten me as to the controls you speak of that allegedly give us “a handle” on it? I am genuinely asking.

https://nypost.com/2017/08/01/creepy-facebook-bots-talked-to-each-other-in-a-secret-language/

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

May I ask what is your job? Or something you are very interested in? just because instead of watching series and reading articles you should try the chat asking about somethig you feel very confident about
Out of curiosity
I tried a Little today
Its a beta version I believe work in progress, it is clear it has limits in some way while it has speed, immense info, huge potential
Think of it as a toy
You play until it's boring
It feels like you are scared by what you watch and read about AI
Same as being scared by what we watched and read about deadly viruses versus being in control of our minds and emotions and do some actual research about viruses

(1) Show this thread